How many times have you been ripped off in the hobby?

I'm sure almost everyone who's been in the hoby for a while has been cheated. One time I was in a hotel the "lady" told me to get undressed while she went to the bathroom. I did and when she came out she said she had to run to her car to get the cover. Then she took off. And my dumb was gave her the donation up front!
It depends on your definition of being ripped off.

If the definition is a guy paying the full donation and zero service was given, then I have a fairly recent review, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1345363 of just that. One reason why I hate paying upfront.

If the definition is paying the full donation and under performance of services, well, that happens quite frequently and more than you think. But, again, it is all a matter of opinion on that definition.
From the perspective of "buyers remorse", only a few times. Ripped off, as in paid for services never received...even with a whole lot of "new girls" and a handful of BP's, never.
Never been ripped off.
Ripped off once on BP back before I found eccie. Never on eccie cause I do my research or new girls I don't pay up front and never been an issue. However I have walked out of session 3 times cause they wanted money up front but all were new girls...never an issue with established eccie girl.
Maybe 3 or 4 times back in my BP days before I found eccie. Those girls were always trying to upsell and I would just walk out and loose what I already gave.

Never since I found eccie.

One time in las vegas before finding eccie. One time with a dancer of The Lodge.
Bad service, yes. Ripped off, no.
Not yet. And I doubt I will. I'm too careful with who play with. I use whichever site is the most prevalent in the cities that I visit. ECCIE in Dallas. Other sites in other parts of the country.
Now, I have been sucked dry by some of the amazing women in Dallas and Bedford.
Bad service, yes. Ripped off, no. Originally Posted by MartinX
Same for me.
3x, lessons learned all three times
In 10 years, in DFW, twice.
I feel like I was ripped off after reading this thread.
Probably somewhere between half a dozen and a dozen. The most recent was probably 15 years ago or more. Very little danger if this compared to the old Yellow Pages era. The advent of a.s.p. And The Workd Sex Guide made avoiding rip offs pretty easy.
  • BLM69
  • 10-30-2015, 07:58 AM
Bad service, yes. Ripped off, no. Originally Posted by MartinX
Same here