Jerkin' Your Merkin

Has anyone ever worn one; either on your own or at the behest of someone else? Apparently, this is a growing fetish - having a custom designed pubic wig worn during "intimate time". Personally, I'd be kind of weirded out by them, real or synthetic. See, with real, you may get someone's regular hair or he'll, who knows - real pubic hair. And with synthetic, that's even weirder. One Halloween, we had this 70s-themed party and I wore this synthetic Afro that made my forehead all greasy and brown. I can only imagine a merkin transferring brown on a woman's pelvic region after mixing with sweat and "juices" during Greek and really killing the mood.

However, if I was going for comedy, I'd request a lady to wear a red handlebar merkin, and ask her to make her vagina pout so it looks like Yosemite Sam. It's so angry!
Has anyone ever worn one; either on your own or at the behest of someone else? Apparently, this is a growing fetish - having a custom designed pubic wig worn during "intimate time". Personally, I'd be kind of weirded out by them, real or synthetic. See, with real, you may get someone's regular hair or he'll, who knows - real pubic hair. And with synthetic, that's even weirder. One Halloween, we had this 70s-themed party and I wore this synthetic Afro that made my forehead all greasy and brown. I can only imagine a merkin transferring brown on a woman's pelvic region after mixing with sweat and "juices" during Greek and really killing the mood.

However, if I was going for comedy, I'd request a lady to wear a red handlebar merkin, and ask her to make her vagina pout so it looks like Yosemite Sam. It's so angry! Originally Posted by TheItalianStallion
That is one of the more disturbing posts I've read in a long time. The fact that I enjoyed reading it so much concerns me greatly...
The google responses for Merkin were pretty interesting LOL
So, I guess you could call this a "Fake Bush"...
Oh May...I was already laughing when I read it as Public wig...why I found it funny IDK...Then I googled it saw a pic and well umm laughing even harder...

Now all that with the image of a Yosemite Sam one will make me pee myself
Those mesh g-strings strippers wear makes me imagine what a mullet merkin must look like.

My guitar professor at UT had a framed concert flyer in his office that said "Live from Merkin Hall" in NYC. When he was asking why I was laughing, I explained in vivid detail what a merkin was.
Originally Posted by BuffHunter
LOL, Buff! I fell off the couch whilst pissing my panties!

A pubic region TOUPEE??? Why????? People spend so much money on lazar and razors. We have come so far from the 70's-*shrug* we digress....but not me, dammit! Hardwood floors for this gal. Hey-this trend reminds me of going to like, an arcade you can make a game out of it. Like those games where you "whack a monkey" well now, you can play "whack the beaver"! =(
You guys had never heard of a merkin?
Originally Posted by BuffHunter
Why why why are people trying to bring back the bush??? I think it is a terrible idea to bring back EITHER Bush.
Hmm, looks like W is about 3 inches forward of the spot I'd always heard him linked to. I'd call that a promotion!
Hmm, looks like W is about 3 inches forward of the spot I'd always heard him linked to. I'd call that a promotion! Originally Posted by ferdburf
How does a guy like that ALWAYS land in the sweet spot????? Go figure.