mueller botching investigations

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/...thrax-attacks/

this is a guy who refuses to admit he made any mistakes in the anthrax investigations.

what's interesting is that he had data indicating that terrorists were involved in it and he willfully discounted it and went after the wrong people.
Did you ask for a picture of his JUNK, B.C.?
Did you ask for a picture of his JUNK, B.C.? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm sure Dilbert has your dumbass on ignore Asswipe
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 10:24 AM

this is a guy who refuses to admit he made any mistakes in the anthrax investigations.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hmmmmmm....that sounds a lot like Trump!....and LexyLiar and bambino and lustyturd and the Tea Wackers who cried about the debt to gain power...
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hmmmmmm....that sounds a lot like Trump!....and LexyLiar and bambino and lustyturd and the Tea Wackers who cried about the debt to gain power...
I'm sure Dilbert has your dumbass on ignore Asswipe Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I thought you TrumPutin "intellectuals" liked to debate. Heres a good debate for you

Who has the better pussy, youre momma or Lexy Liars daughter?
Hmmmmmm....that sounds a lot like Trump!....and LexyLiar and bambino and lustyturd and the Tea Wackers who cried about the debt to gain power... Originally Posted by WTF
You need to stop jacking off when posting
WhaTheFuckDoIKnow
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 12:23 PM
You need to stop jacking off when posting
WhaTheFuckDoIKnow Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Why? Did I get some in your eyes?

what's interesting is that he had data indicating that terrorists were involved in it and he willfully discounted it and went after the wrong people. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

But yet, even KNOWING THAT, libtards still feel he is honorable and the like..
I'm sure Dilbert has your dumbass on ignore Asswipe Originally Posted by Hotrod511
yes, I have the dumbass on ignore. I can read his comments when someone quotes him in a reply.

as usual.. still the idiot craven dick hound.
But yet, even KNOWING THAT, libtards still feel he is honorable and the like.. Originally Posted by garhkal
It's easy to see that Mueller is an idiot. He probably couldn't investigate a Purse Snatching less this made up story about Russian Collusion with Trump. It's getting more comical everyday with this loser.

Jim
It's easy to see that Mueller is an idiot. He probably couldn't investigate a Purse Snatching less this made up story about Russian Collusion with Trump. It's getting more comical everyday with this loser.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

22 indictments Jim. And a scared little bitch named Donald TrumPutin
22 indictments Jim. And a scared little bitch named Donald TrumPutin Originally Posted by themystic
None of it has any connection with Collusion. All Mueller is doing is picking off bullshit that will never result in a conviction of Trump or anyone else.

Jim
None of it has any connection with Collusion. All Mueller is doing is picking off bullshit that will never result in a conviction of Trump or anyone else.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Its a pretty good start. How many indictments came from the Bengazi witch hunt? 1 would be the answer. The terrorist involved
Its a pretty good start. How many indictments came from the Bengazi witch hunt? 1 would be the answer. The terrorist involved Originally Posted by themystic
Hahahaha..... One indictment over Benghazi was a joke. The target individual was Hillary Clinton they spent countless hours trying to find enough evidence to convict her it never happened, same with the E-Mail scandal. If you have your fingers crossed that Trump will be indicted and later convicted over this bullshit the only thing you have to look forward to is a cramp in your fingers, lol.

Jim