Meuller is a man of integrity?

Only in the swamp:

https://saraacarter.com/questions-st...s-boston-past/

Meuller and Weismann are cut from the same cloth.
Whitey Bulger!!!! well well well!!!

you can't make this stuff up, yeah?

bahahhaaaaa

so Mueller knowingly covered his FBI's ass allowing Bulger free reign. i wonder what Bob thought when Whitey finally got caught???

Did he have an "Oh SHIT!" moment??
Only in the swamp:

https://saraacarter.com/questions-st...s-boston-past/

Meuller and Weismann are cut from the same cloth. Originally Posted by bambino
Mueller is afraid to publically announce there was no collusion in the 2016 election. If he did Police Departments all over this country would be swamped with suicides, lol.

Jim
so should we put the usual suspects in this forum on suicide watch??

bahahahahahaaaaaaa
so should we put the usual suspects in this forum on suicide watch??

bahahahahahaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Fuck'em let them hang themselves. If they haven't figured out this charade by now they don't deserve any sympathy.

Jim
Mueller is afraid to publically announce there was no collusion in the 2016 election. If he did Police Departments all over this country would be swamped with suicides, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Well, if the libtards wanna off themselves over him finding nothing, i say LET THEM..
  • Trey
  • 03-20-2018, 10:25 PM
Trump will be the one to hang. I don't care why he hangs, I just want to watch. You can keep parroting tweets but thats not all they are looking at. Even though I think he did work with his buddy to win. Putin knows how to put on a crooked election and sway simpletons his way.
Trump will be the one to hang. I don't care why he hangs, I just want to watch. You can keep parroting tweets but thats not all they are looking at. Even though I think he did work with his buddy to win. Putin knows how to put on a crooked election and sway simpletons his way. Originally Posted by Trey

so when Trump is exonerated completely and Obama hangs ... and Clinton and Comey and Lynch and Mueller and Holder and Jarrett .... can i put you down for a Trumpy Bear?????

better order fast before it all falls in on the real collaborators!!!!!!
Trump will be the one to hang. I don't care why he hangs, I just want to watch. You can keep parroting tweets but thats not all they are looking at. Even though I think he did work with his buddy to win. Putin knows how to put on a crooked election and sway simpletons his way. Originally Posted by Trey
It's been over a year. No investigation is worth that much time. What Mueller needs to do is shit or get off the pot, in other words find Trump guilty of collusion and wrap this thing up or close the door on this thing and move on. Since that hasn't happened Mueller is a failure he needs to count his losses and go home.

Jim
It's been over a year. No investigation is worth that much time. What Mueller needs to do is shit or get off the pot, in other words find Trump guilty of collusion and wrap this thing up or close the door on this thing and move on. Since that hasn't happened Mueller is a failure he needs to count his losses and go home.

he's gone off the rails procedurally. if there were problems with the witnesses, he should have handed them off to the Justice department for them to investigate.

I don't know what's the deal with Rosenstein (he signed off on the FISA dossier thing) who's overseeing Meuller, he's apparently giving him carte blanche on the investigation.
  • Trey
  • 03-21-2018, 05:39 AM

Stop being a crybaby, a year aint shit. They were after clinton for years. I want another year at least. Or start hitting the trumpers around october. The house changing hands will make the shit show even better!
Any time the Main Stream Media talks about Mueller, they preface it with the "he's above reproach" angle.

it's beginning to look like he's a consistent fuck up.
Stop being a crybaby, a year aint shit. They were after clinton for years. I want another year at least. Or start hitting the trumpers around october. The house changing hands will make the shit show even better! Originally Posted by Trey
A year is long enough especially when no evidence of a crime has been committed another year won't change a thing.

Jim
Any time the Main Stream Media talks about Mueller, they preface it with the "he's above reproach" angle.

it's beginning to look like he's a consistent fuck up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I thought being republican he was an honorable man.

it's beginning to look like he's a consistent fuck up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You see what you want/are told to see, Jackie.

You and the entire Turd Reich are headed for a Day of Rectuming