What's your favorite sex toy, and why??

I was recently gifted with a Hitachi Magic Wand and there are no words in the entire universe to describe my love for this thing

http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrator...-wand-vibrator

multiple orgasms, back to back, alllll day If I wanted to! It's amazing and I've had a few vibrators etc before, but this is like no other. Any other ladies have one??

What's YOUR favorite sex toy, and why??
Aneros... pretty interesting provides a new sensation "like yoga for men"
A client got me vibrating panties to wear during a weekend trip once. THAT was fun. :P
Especially trying to keep a straight face in places like the damned grocery store! Haha.

Good topic, Jamie!
I was recently gifted with a Hitachi Magic Wand and there are no words in the entire universe to describe my love for this thing

multiple orgasms, back to back, alllll day If I wanted to! It's amazing and I've had a few vibrators etc before, but this is like no other. Any other ladies have one??

What's YOUR favorite sex toy, and why??
Originally Posted by Jamieyoung

OMG I LOOOVE that thing ......Its better then my shower head:thro b:
Fleshlight. Damn good sex toy for men.
  • Meko
  • 08-08-2011, 05:52 AM
Definitely have to agree with you Jamieyoung...I use mine at least 3 times a day..I crave it just as much as breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But for desert I'd much rather have a man use it on me..hehe
I was recently gifted with a Hitachi Magic
Originally Posted by Jamieyoung
I've got one of those, but I use it (and a shiatsu pillow) to massage back muscles.
The Egg/Bullet. It is small, but has a very strong vibration. I put it on the left side of my clit.... (incase anyone is taking notes).
The Egg/Bullet. It is small, but has a very strong vibration. I put it on the left side of my clit.... (incase anyone is taking notes). Originally Posted by Ms Francisca

((( quietly sitting here taking notes... )))
I love my plug in body vibrator.. high power and never runs out.

Good ole left hand, never failed me yet, batteries never run out!!
The Egg/Bullet. It is small, but has a very strong vibration. I put it on the left side of my clit.... (incase anyone is taking notes). Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
haha so funny you said this - i have the egg too, amazingggg but I like mine used on the RIGHT side of my clit
Hmmm I was gifted a Vibratex Mystic Wand Massager by one of my ATF's that moved

It is an AWESOME toy. Much like the Hitachi, except smaller, cordless, water proof and mine is a bit more. I love it I use to play with myself, and to tease the men's genital area on low speed and its also great for massaging
Fleshlight STU. working towards the 10 minute goal....
Ella's body..