who would be a good call for a first timer?

Im from houston and im fairly new to all of this. Money isnt really an issue. But i do want to find the perfect girl to start off with. Just got out of a relationship and i need to wet my whistle so to speak. Id like to meet someone in the houston area. Any recomendations? And if she spoke greek that would just make it that much better. Thanks for your help guys. And if i put this in the wrong section my bad.
Maybe me?
  • LNK
  • 04-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Brooke might be a good call, but you'll get more local attention if you post in the Houston Requests & ISO board.
Im from houston and im fairly new to all of this. Money isnt really an issue. But i do want to find the perfect girl to start off with. Just got out of a relationship and i need to wet my whistle so to speak. Id like to meet someone in the houston area. Any recomendations? And if she spoke greek that would just make it that much better. Thanks for your help guys. And if i put this in the wrong section my bad. Originally Posted by Straightup123
No perfect girl, just find one you like
you'll get more local attention if you post in the Houston Requests & ISO board. Originally Posted by LNK
There are several newbie friendly Providers with positive reputable reputations to choose from sweetie. Happy hunting and do your research....
There are several newbie friendly Providers with positive reputable reputations to choose from sweetie. Happy hunting and do your research.... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
See by Alyssa's avatar that she is still waiting by the window for me,
I wish.

Alyssa your legs are a work of art, sorry had to say it.
Try anywhere women might be.