Before I leave................

As you may or may not know, I am retiring from the hobby in a couple of months. If I have seen you, and you would like to use me as an reference, please contact me. Once I'm gone from hobby, I won't be reachable. If its been over 6 months, please refresh my memory, so that I can vouch for you. Guys, thank you for the experiences and great memories. I have a lot of respect of the ladies here on the board, but some more than others. Thank you ladies for always being professional, quick in providing references and feedback on the guys. Ladies, I wish you my best!!!

Couple of my Favs

Buttman'sDream
MarleyMonroe
Paven
PlayThing
Britttany_love
BritneyBangs
VictoriaLyn
berkleigh
PurplRose
Dagny D.E.W
Maxeen Monroe
Busty Betzi
Michelle_sandra_Bell
Kat
Cherry Chandler
GenesisNicole
Dee Licious
Angelina Adams
Mskristen
WickedHeather
Crystalkitty
peachquiver
Atxitalianbella
I will miss you girl.. thanks for all of the references and quick responses. I got to meet you in a doubles session that we had and it was a blast. Your a beautiful and very sweet girl and I wish you the best. Thanks for everything.
Congrats Shannon. I hope all goes well. Always a pleasure, good luck!
xox
Dee
Congratulations!!!

I wish you the best of luck as you travel down a different path in your life. Reach for the stars, Baby, as your dreams are never that far out of your grasp! *wink*

Thank you for always giving me references in a timely manner. *Thumbs Up!*

It was always much appreciated,

Genesis Nicole
  • Paven
  • 02-14-2011, 07:43 PM
My pleasure Shannon, take care.
Awe, Shannon, you will always have a special place in my heart. Like I've told Taylor, if 2 girls can share an incall for a long period of time and walk away not killing each other than you know they are special, lol! There are a lot of good things to say about you love. You have great tcb, enthusiasm, and you are always so upbeat. You truely do know how to rock a guy's world, bc I have seen it! This girl taught me how to better my oral skills and just be a better provider all around. You had the kick ass idea of that raffle and we made mega bucks!! You have good marketing skills. We made a pretty damn good team back in the day I know you will be sucessful in whatever you do. Good luck babe.
Wishing you all the best. I, too, will be leaving soon so the same applies, if you need references or P411 please contact me. I will pay my pager for a little while but best to get those P411 while you can.
Thanks Shannon...wishing you the best of luck girl....

I've tried to leave but realized I am addicted to the chaos of fantasy and reality lol

Shannon:

Thank you! I always thought you carried yourself with a lot of grace and class. Best wishes to you!

Angelina Adams
Best of luck Hope all works out better then you expect
I've only had fleeting retirement thoughts, because I second Berkleigh's statement:

I am addicted to the chaos of fantasy and reality lol

Your fellas always spoke highly of you & I regret not having met. Perhaps we can have a little "going away" luncheon for you as well.

Remember that things happen for a reason & I wish you all the best!

Kat
XOXOX
Although we haven't actually met, I think you are a sweetheart, and i wish you nothing but the very BEST out there!! Go girl, you can do it!

peace and love,
Crystal
Wow thanks!

good luck boo, I wish you nothing but the best!
Best of luck and sending warm wishes your way!
What a sweetheart! Good luck girl!