URL / Website: http://hattiesburg.skipthegames.com/...a/703711266135
City: Hattiesburg
State: Mississippi
Address: Off Hardy and 98
Activities: Tit worship, FIV,DATY, CBJ,HJ
Hair Length and Color: Black long but put up during the session
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall about 5'7 or so hard to tell when horizontal. Probably B cup small pooch but slender some tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
Elcid were her tits really nice? I see you list tit worship but that is usually reserved for the larger titted ladies you say she is a b cup. I am guessing they must be really nice to warrant tit worship. I like all tits not just big. I can worship a small firm set just as easily as a large soft set. I really lose if for really firm young tits. The kind that stand up when you pull her bra off like it was holding them down. Nice find
Dadgum Basscat, u just can't get enough of tits, can you? I'd rather have a nice ass to grab than a set of DDD's anyday. But we've discussed this before. I just can't understand why everyone else is not like me. LOL!
Dadgum Basscat, I just can't understand why everyone else is not like me. LOL! Originally Posted by Guitar
Thats easy Guitar the world needs normal people like me. Unlike your booty crazed self lol

I like a nice ass but there has always been something about a girls tits that drives me fucking nuts. They dont have to be big I just love all titties in general. I have had small breasted girls tell me that they have never had a man play with their tits so much. Even had a few think I was making fun of them for having small breast because I would pay so much attention to them and they were not used to that.

Another big difference between tits and ass is I can squeeze a nice set of tits together and fuck them till I cum. I have tried to slide between a big assed girls cheeks but it wasnt nearly as rewarding. I have never been able to get off that way. I can usually nut rather easily stradinling a good looking girls torso sliding in and out of her ample tits.

I dont know why but I have resolved myself to be breast obsessed.