URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: BBBJ, TUMA, MPCFS, IOP
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Spinner body, good MM’s, tattoos, pretty face, long black hair she likes to tie up
Recommendation: Yes
She has a great deepthroat. All the way to the root.
She has a great deepthroat. All the way to the root. Originally Posted by White Tiger
“ couldn’t help myself with the way she was staring straight into my soul.”

Lol she got that fluoride stare
she the fantastic.
she the fantastic. Originally Posted by icecoffee8282
You sure do like Greenlight don't you?
To be fair, GL has had some really good talent. I havnt been disappointed yet.. but I do see what you mean ntx LOL
she the fantastic. Originally Posted by icecoffee8282
If you're going to bump GL reviews (like you did 4 times today), can you at least offer any insight on Lovely? Don't stoop down to the Sunflower / Blossom-K / Spa 21 promoters' level....you're better than that!!

Agreed that GL has the best lineup out of anyone. No matter where Lovely is, that earns you number 1 in my book. She is a legend.
Since a couple people already bumped this review, I will add my 2 cents. IMHO, lovely is in the top 3 of all the girls. Her service is way above average. No upsell for anything. Looks great, skinny, friendly, and gives you you're money's worth.
Since this has already been bumped...

What does it take to get screened at GL? I sent an email with my name, email address, and phone number as their website said and haven't heard anything after 31 hours.
Might be a week or so….