Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: hugging, lfk, cursory massage, bbbj, missionary,chat
Session Length: 45 min
Fee: 150
Hair Length and Color: blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: pics are several years old. very nice personality, face is worn but sweet. Saggy, large breasts, noassatol, medium build about 5'6". no tats or piercings. shaved kitty
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for TOFTT, sippiman. She looks very inviting, but it really best to know the ROS before committing to a BCD meeting.

JaG
I have visited Rachel. She is very nice, clean, has a nice safe home in a nice neighborhood. She does appear older than her stated age of 45-50. She is very good however, and enthusitic. She is a squirter, and gives a good BBBJ/CIM. I didn't get past the BJ, as she was that good, or because it had been so long, I couldn't hold back. Her body is not bad for her age, nice c or D cups, partial shaved, tanned, long curly blonde. She makes sure you are clean, no rush afterwards.
I would see her again.
Cravinhead its great that you want to get involved but we have a rule about posting in old threads. This thread is from June of 16 well beyond the 30 day limit. If you have seen Rachel you can leave a new review of your time with her. Not only will it help guys here see what she is like but it will also earn you premium access. Premium access allows you to see the entire review even the private parts as well as access to a men only section called the locker room.
GL #13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread closed