Encounter: Jessica at Luxury: So much for no nut November, a visit with a girl I could fall for if my head wasn’t on straight

Date: 11.22.19
Name: Jessica
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: dfk, ts, nuru, , dfk, 69, ss, bbbj, bls, dfk, daty, mish, k9, acg, cof, shower
Hair Length and Color: brunette/brownish and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Jessica is a petite and fit woman, very cute voice, and a fantastic personality. 5’ 1”, C tits with some pointers that are pretty darn sensitive. Body wise, she is toned, has great legs, ass, and looks like she squats. I’d definitely pick her again out of a lineup, as girls like her are 100% my type.
Recommendation: Yes
that review is awesome, HD!

just a whirlwind of pleasure from start to finish.. Jessica does that to a guy.. she is so into a session.

I bet you could flat out fall for her.. do you think so?

by the way, did you get a glance at the new girl that started today? Alice? any thoughts about her?
Don't worry at all about falling for this girls. I do that all the time.

I've fallen in love with hundreds of them and yet I still have the capacity to fall in love with another one the next week.

It is amazing how many girls fall in love with me and fuck on the first date - but maybe I'm just very good looking - who knows?
Good review
Jessica has many skills!

That girl is my favorite, something about her, Man.
Her personality is so warm, Jessica really is like my girlfriend
This wouldn't happen to be "THE" Jessica would it ?
This wouldn't happen to be "THE" Jessica would it ? Originally Posted by Goose2u
No but she is an ATF who was here before. Nice to have her back.
She was Bibi before. A great girl in every respect
Don't worry at all about falling for this girls. I do that all the time.

I've fallen in love with hundreds of them and yet I still have the capacity to fall in love with another one the next week.

It is amazing how many girls fall in love with me and fuck on the first date - but maybe I'm just very good looking - who knows? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Gotta have a big heart in this hobby!
Gotta have a big heart in this hobby! Originally Posted by pancake.sam
Jessica really is a big-hearted girl.. so easy to get along with, instant connection. if I fell for an AMP girl, Jessica would be the one.
The Jessica is working elsewhere..
The Jessica is working elsewhere.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Jessica the former BiBi, is THE Jessica, AFAIC. I never heard of the other, the current Jessica is my girl above all others. Great review!
The original jessica is a legend from nyny days..
Gotta have a big heart in this hobby! Originally Posted by pancake.sam
It is a required attribute!