IT IS TIME FOR BATON ROUGE !!!!!!

It is crazy that BR doesnt have its own forum........

The majority of the Reviews in the New Orleans section are from BR.

On the first page today 6/28 there are 20 reviews

Baton Rouge 13
NO 5
Laf 1
LC 1

It is even more ridiculous that Shreveport has a section and not BR. In those 5 days that BR has 13 reviews SP has 3.

It is time for ECCIE to get with the program and change with the times. While there may be more ladies and possible more hobbying going on elswhere, BR is where the majority of the input is coming from.

Thats what this site is all about , right?
We've brought the idea of BR having its own forum to the owners. Their stance has been there isn't enough activity to warrant a separate forum similar to how Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, etc have their own forums. If you look at those forums, you will see how much more activity the cities have. Another reason for not creating a separate forum for BR is since the two cities are so close geographically, it doesn make sense for a separate forum since the girls and guys travel to both cities.

But I'll raise the issue again with the owners & see if their stance has changed.
It is not fair to compare to the Texas boards........as these are the most popular on the site.......

But compared to other states with multiple boards......Baton Rouge more than carries its own weight. There are cities on here that dont have 13 reviews in a year on this site............yet BR has that many on one page in 3-5 days.

I encourage all members of this site to continue to request this and not let it die. I also encourage the owners of the site to give this a second consideration.

and Causeway.......I appreciate you taking the time to respond and forward this to the site owners.
Thanks
Don't worry, I'm working on it...

Check out the North & East Texas forum & see how they have sub forums for the different locations. What is everyone's take on having sub forums for Baton Rouge & hopefully Lafayette & maybe even Lake Charles? Would that do the trick?
I dont see a problem with sub-forums......just a way to seperate NO and BR. Of course if folks would just put the providers name and city they saw them, in the title it would not be needed.....but that aint happening.

and the providers dont always post what city they are advertising in....because they assume its just a NO board......

Just would clear up the reviews and ISO boards a great deal for the members.
Sub forums are a great idea.
I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is that St.Christopher told me he'll do it.

The bad news is that they are working on a boat load of stuff on the site and it will take a while.

So be happy, but don't hold your breath
I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is that St.Christopher told me he'll do it.

The bad news is that they are working on a boat load of stuff on the site and it will take a while.

So be happy, but don't hold your breath Originally Posted by causewaycommuter

Doing the subforums or giving baton rouge its own?
He can do this but can't add a sticky?!?!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=202812

This would have solved a lot of problems.
Sounds good !
At least we know its gonna happen !

Its ok if the wheels turn slow, as long as they turn.

Thanks for the help
Don't worry, I'm working on it...

Check out the North & East Texas forum & see how they have sub forums for the different locations. What is everyone's take on having sub forums for Baton Rouge & hopefully Lafayette & maybe even Lake Charles? Would that do the trick? Originally Posted by causewaycommuter
that is the perfect example of how it should be done!
what she said!
I know this won't be popular ......but personally I think Nola an BR should be combined and s/w Louisiana (Lafayette & lake Charles) be combined .... LC is 200 miles from Nola ....I've had several ladies tell me they didn't advertise to come here because they didn't know where to put the ad .... We may not be BR but we have quite a bit of activity between the 2 cities......sub forums would work for all the areas for ads and reviews.....just me .02 cents
I'm trying to get subforums for BR, Laffy and hopefully LC as well.
sounds great Causeway........thanks again for your efforts