Email Address: maria_colon9@aol.com Email
URL / Website: https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/50...73924-16607049
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Around Park Ave
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, maybe. Dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Big girl. Large hanging breasts. Dark skin. Not exactly what I would call attractive as a general rule.
Recommendation: No
She has a lot of tattoo's.

All features that can be seen in the ad
,yet u still went?

Another dirty mattress girl. Im terrified to do an Incall even more now. I love Outcall only girls
Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D

Nice review ty
All her ads only means of communication is email. That always turn me off when I see that, because alot of fake ads use email only

Nice review ty Originally Posted by Missburger

No problem. Trying to be honest. Got tired of the shit reviews that say "she and her not-pimp-but-probably-her-pimp robbed me, beat me, tied me up for 3 days while they ran a train on my bleeding ass..." but still recommend. They bounce a review I write because I wasn't explicit enough, but let that nonsense fly.

No problem. Trying to be honest. Got tired of the shit reviews that say "she and her not-pimp-but-probably-her-pimp robbed me, beat me, tied me up for 3 days while they ran a train on my bleeding ass..." but still recommend. They bounce a review I write because I wasn't explicit enough, but let that nonsense fly. Originally Posted by MadKatz
Nice review. Honestly is a good thing