Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table shower, sauna, bbbj, cfs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mid length dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice lingerie, c-cups, small ass
Recommendation: Yes
Hmmm I may have to call mamasan up and ask her about yumi I know she said she had new girl last week named Anna I believe. I sure do miss pinky there
Did they make you wear a mask? Last few times I was there the lady was masked the entire time. One of the times she had me wear a mask the entire session.
No masks for either of us
Judging by your ROS, it seems like you and her are equally competent in the English language. The whole review, as short as it is, seems extremely suspect.
Well coffee is on vacation till 28 that leaves Paula, nana or Anna( kind of hard to understand on phone) and a yumi. If my plans fall through in the next hour I might make an hour drive to either sky or tiger spa in warren
Judging by your ROS, it seems like you and her are equally competent in the English language. The whole review, as short as it is, seems extremely suspect. Originally Posted by corkscrew420
You are weird. I'm talking about pussy and your talking about grammar.
Gentlemen here is a good read

#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
Originally Posted by fourbarrel4u