To the Moderator

I apologize for using the name of a illegal drug in my thread about the shooting in Tulsa.
Why is it a problem if it was included in the news report? It's in the public domain, anybody can read it. I'm guessing mention of drug use relating to hobby experiences is a no no.
  • DSK
  • 09-21-2016, 07:49 AM
Hey, you can't talk about [prohibited topic] either...
Why don't you just PM the mods and beg for forgiveness?

Rhymes what what, JL?
Why is it a problem if it was included in the news report? It's in the public domain, anybody can read it. I'm guessing mention of drug use relating to hobby experiences is a no no. Originally Posted by bambino
I wonder if same rules apply if the guy was shot in Colorado or Washington?
Oregon, Alaska, DC and the more than half of the country where it's legal for medical use.
Oregon, Alaska, DC and the more than half of the country where it's legal for medical use. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

After reading the story..... the illegal (forbidden topic) was (forbidden topic) and not (forbidden topic)

In other words...not legal anywhere.
So, Lama, are you confirming that Bambully the Wannabe Mod is full of shit?
So, Lama, are you confirming that Bambully the Wannabe Mod is full of shit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope.

...Oregon, Alaska, DC and the more than half of the country where it's legal for medical use. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I'm just confirming that you are full of shit.
Nope.

I'm just confirming that you are full of shit. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Asswipes such a loser!!!
Just enjoy your 10 points.
Did Indy's all-time warning points leader get whacked again?
Did Indy's all-time warning points leader get whacked again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, did you hit the RTM button again?
BAMBULLY THE IGNORED!

Indy's all-time warning points leader. Let it roll? Roll what, you (forbidden)?
BAMBULLY THE IGNORED!

Indy's all-time warning points leader. Let it roll? Roll what, you (forbidden)? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just because I can kick your ass doesn't make me a bully. RM can kick your ass too! Princess tiny meat.