Slow weekend….

Looks like a slow weekend all the way around. Scant hobby activity, and nothing happening elsewise. I guess there is something to be said for quiet/down time.
Speculating that this latest Covid surge is having an negative phychological effect,dampening spirits somewhat.
Yes I agree. I’ve been down in the dumps all week. I’m so gosh damn sick of this COVID bullshit I just wanna throw up.
Yes I agree. I’ve been down in the dumps all week. I’m so gosh damn sick of this COVID bullshit I just wanna throw up. Originally Posted by austin88998833
I agree. I try to live life to the fullest. We may not be able to tommorow
Yes I agree. I’ve been down in the dumps all week. I’m so gosh damn sick of this COVID bullshit I just wanna throw up. Originally Posted by austin88998833
It will never end. 10-20 years from now, you'll still hear it talked about in the "news" all the time.

It's too profitable not to talk about, and they need their TV programming and news streaming to advise you to get re-vaccinated again and again.

[And on a side note... anyone who has gotten it or had difficulty because of it, KISSES and HUGS]
It will never end. 10-20 years from now, you'll still hear it talked about in the "news" all the time.

It's too profitable not to talk about, and they need their TV programming and news streaming to advise you to get re-vaccinated again and again.

[And on a side note... anyone who has gotten it or had difficulty because of it, KISSES and HUGS] Originally Posted by eccieuser13
The way I see it is this. Yes it’s real. Yes it was man made. And yes it can be fatal, even to those seemingly healthy and unsuspecting. For those reasons at least for now, I’ll take the vaccine and booster shots, even wear a mask to protect others or make them feel more at ease in close quarters. Beyond that, if I die I die. Not gonna live in fear. That is NO kind of life. (Descending from my soapbox now)

[And on a side note... anyone who has gotten it or had difficulty because of it, KISSES and HUGS] Originally Posted by eccieuser13
Sounds like maybe someone has a handle on what is really going on!