FloraBelle's SO meets her ATF, Lea Madisson!

Date: 9/18/2014
Provider: Lea Madisson
Phone: she will provide after screening is completed
Email Address: leamadisson@yahoo.com
URL / Website:
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3862 , www.leamadisson.com
City: Gulfport
State: Mississippi
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Introductory Hugs/Kisses, ice breaking conversation, FMF, breast play, daty (girlplay) BBBJx6, CIMx4, msog, CIMswapping (girls kissing), CG, BLS, toyplay, lots of girlplay, and a lot of other stuff I cant remember
Session Length: 1 hr.
Fee: agreed rate; couples rate
Hair Length and Color: highlighted blonde, brushes the shoulderblades
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 34B, 27, 34. hazel eyes, 5'7 and 140 pounds. Recommendation: Fucking right Yes !

My version of the ROS:

I had corresponded with Lea when I found out that she was finally gracing the gulfcoast again, since she has not been able to come down to visit for a while. I just had to see her and was dying for my baby to meet her as well. Yes, I was as excited as a kid in a candy store for the first time! All was set for Thursday night...and we arrived with bells on!

My baby was not sure of what was to be expected, nor was he aware of what he was REALLY in store for, as he had never seen me as turned on with a woman as Lea has the capability of doing to me.

Now before I get into the specifics, let me address how my perception is of Lea...

I have always thought of her as the way a woman should be; demure, eloquently spoken, and witty. A true southern belle who will captivate you the moment you are in her presence. I look up to her as an individual and a friend. I secretly have always thought her one of the sexiest women I have ever had the pleasure to know. Like a naughty librarian, unbridled and uninhibited behind closed doors. The woman has a way of making me a dirty little whore lol! And I relish every moment of being her playtoy.

So, what a better way for the man and woman, that both have a way of making me into their dirty little whore to meet!

We arrived at Lea's incall a few minutes early, and I text her to let her know we arrived. Then proceeded to walk up. She greeted us at the door, with hugs and kisses like we were long time friends and we sat for a brief spell, catching up and allowing my sweetheart to get to know her, so he would be comfortable.

We then proceeded to go to the next room and got undressed, then the REAL FUN began...

Now keep in mind, that this is a fantasy of mine. All activities are strictly a figment of my imagination.

I just want to say that I was 100% in ecstasy as was my honey. Lea, thank you so much for making my wet dream come true. This is the most fun I have had the pleasure of sharing with my love yet!

Guys, if you have neglected to meet Lea, what in the hell are you waiting for!!!!
Flora:

I could not have described Lea any better. I can imagine how much fun you and your SO had.

JaG
How lucky you and your SO were, sounds like fun was had by all!
It was so much fun!
Flora, you are a great lady! First your SO's b-day present was Keri, now for a follow up, a session with the one and only LEA? Wow...I'm envious of him!
Lea visits the nation's capital - you should too...when you do, I'll be the first to meet you.
Sweetheart, thank you! Unfortunately when I do make it back to the east coast...I won't be traveling for "fun" anymore. It will be for family leisure. I will be permanently hanging up my sexy knickers for cotton boy shorts and my stilettos for flip flops!

Oh, and the first round was a "just because" experience to share together. LEA was mandatory because I have missed her sweet face!

If I do dabble, it will be occasionally with my love, as a hobbying couple!