Interesting "handles"

Let's hear about the best handles you've come across, and why you liked 'em. I'm hoping to get as much input as possible on coming up with a new handle. The handle I'm using now contains too much personal information, and it's impossible to pronounce. My Beautiful Women Friends, please tell me what's memorable and what you find attractive in a handle, and what's a turn-off. Gentlemen, any suggestions?

So far, I'm liking just a simple word or two, easy to say, and maybe a bit descriptive. Ideas so far, mmmNice, MrNatural, Hard Four. Should be fun.

Thanks, BfromMS, (soon to be ___ ____ )
I picked my handle because I was nicknamed that in school. It is easy for some one to say in public. Oldfuckdog was my second choice.
Oh boy, I wish I could put this guys handle name, I can pm you, but it was great, I thought, though he did not live up to his "name"
I have always been called Big AL, not that I am that "BIG" though. LMAO
Tucson, you oldfuckdog, if your not using the name, I might go with it, thanks. HaHaHa
COCK= Council Of Columnious Knights. Judging by BigAl's post, and me going with HardFour, you should go ahead and cancel our two membership ap's.
CGHolly, thanks for your input, see you soon !
BigAl ! Nice, figured maybe a big guy, maybe an Alabama fan. Fun reading your stuff, thanks.
Oh boy, I wish I could put this guys handle name, I can pm you, but it was great, I thought, though he did not live up to his "name" Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
Spoke with Holly tonight and asked her more about this entry. It turns out that "this guy" means, not me, but another guy. Not mentioning any real handles here, but, apparently that other guy had a name like "teninches".