What do you think about this latest creation for men?

I don't think so. Why don't we just get a big plastic bag and cover our whole body.
Talk about take away the pleasure.

It's a big "NO" from me.
That is TOO funny!
Al, I would die if someone actually purchased this and I saw it in person. I think the creation is brilliant as a method to make things safer for guys, but seriously? Making it look like a sumo diaper???
So if I drop my pants and you see this on me...you would start laughing you butt off? Ruins the mood and experience for me.
The question is what will you (ladies) do?
Gotta be one of the weirdest gimmicks I've seen. Don't know whether to laugh or shake my head. Had to laugh at the possible whoopie cushion effect. That paints some hilarious mental pictures.

LOL...sumo diaper.
I think about it exactly like the writer thinks about it in the lead paragraph, " ... nobody will have sex with you if you wear it." Shoot, I couldn't have sex with myself around it.
Gotta be one of the weirdest gimmicks I've seen. Don't know whether to laugh or shake my head. Had to laugh at the possible whoopie cushion effect. That paints some hilarious mental pictures.

LOL...sumo diaper. Originally Posted by nufsaidus
Whoopie cushion, priceless!
What if a guy turtle heads while flaccid? Sounds like ice fishing (IF) for the ladies. Is IF on the menu???
Lmfao!!!
IFWLYAO is a MUST!
Ice Fishing Without Laughing Your Ass Off.

Anyone not willing to comply cannot be truly considered a provider that offers GFE. Just Sayin.
The above post was sarcasm.

Forgot to add. If you ever see me in this outfit feel free to ask for your donation and tell me to leave, unless you have paid for some type of pseudo burlesque man show.

And scroguard sucks. It should be called the flapper or Snapper. It looks like it's snaps on anyway with the added benefit of being in context with IF and turtle heading.
Snap on, Snap off, The Snapper.

The Flapper works in context with the whoopie cushion.
Decisions Decisions.

Flap on, Flap off, The Flapper.

Jeez with all of these million dollar ideas you'd think I'd be rich and retired.