CAREFUL, We got that in our hands and mouth

Joking, but seriously, be nice...FULL FIGURED WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL
So very true.
Labels?!? We don' need no stinkin' labels ! ! !

Hmm, I'm thinking about my most memorable adventures here. Wonderful, soft and firm, curvy, silky, sexy. Very nice and warm next to me. Hmm, I guess we would call that "Average". We should call it "Best". And the best part is that SO MANY women fall into that Best category. Most of us average guys are most comfortable with You, Ms Average Woman. The funny part is that so many wonderfully Best women think we want "something else". We want You. In the moment. In the clench, every woman is Bo Derek.
A few extra lbs is almost a must for me. I love a body that is soft everywhere.
Holly! Looks like you stirred up some hot topics here! Taking notes.......
Power to the P****!
Hail to the "V"!
Iyes yes yes....LOL love this
Curvy, shapely, all natural woman are the most real, down to earth, and satisfying women to spend time with.

I find their soft and curvy bodies to be totally erotic and wonderful to play with. And their attitude towards sex is always at the top of the spectrum.

Don't change a thing Holly...or the rest of you ladies who fall into this same category!

Power to the P****!
Hail to the "V"! Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
Sounds like you should fly to the Gulf Coast to sample the curvaceous beauties available, Falcon58!
You got that right!

Sounds like you should fly to the Gulf Coast to sample the curvaceous beauties available, Falcon58! Originally Posted by Nicolet
...FULL FIGURED WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
Yes, indeed!