Happy Birthday Sexy Roxanne!

Wanting to wish you a very Happy Birthday! You are such a great person/ best friend, inside and out! So beautiful and classy, yet so fun and down to earth. If anyone is ever needing their spirits lifted and to smile, your the one to run to.

Now if they are needing a big booty and some sexy boobies they need to run to you too

Happy Birthday Roxanne, looking forward to tonight, and your party at my place Wednesday!

Much Love,
Maxeen
Happy Birthday beautiful lady! Maxeen is 100% right in what she states above! You are such a sexy sweetheart and so very helpful!

Love you!
Thank you ladies, ya'll are to sweet! Love ya'll too!
Happy b day girl! Hope its a fun one!
Thank you Marley!
I hope your birthday turns into everything you wished for. You are a beautiful woman inside and out.

Jack
Happy Birthday Roxanne!!! You Sexxxy thing!!! Hope all your wishes cum ture!!!
XOXO Levi
happy birthday sexy!! hope you girls have one helluva fun time tonight. and remember to return your waitress to her upright position!!
Happy birthday love hope you have a fabulous day pretty girl
Happy birthday, sweet girl. Have an absolutely fabulous day! *(wink)*

Love,
Crystal
Thank you everyone for all the Birthday wishes! Off for a second night of fun! Tonight, will be hard to beat last nights fun wink wink!
Happy, happy, happy................Birthday. Roxanne is the only one in Austin with a bigger birthday celebration than Eyore!!!!!!

Have fun you sexy woman!!

Spacemtn
I'm with you Max & Ms. Fran, this is one awesome lady inside and out!! By the way Max, BULLSEYE on the booty and boobies comment YOWZA!! Happy Birthday you sexy azz nympho!!
Happy belated birthday Roxanne! I hope you had a great day.