Music when yer "belt-buckle bumpin"

• yeesh
  • 04-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Hey, do you like music when you are enjoying the company of a "bump-buddy"? If so, what do you like to have in the stereo?

Now me, I could get cookin' to the Ramones, but all kidding aside, I'm partial to Steely Dan/ Donald Fagen or the live disc "24 Nights" by Eric Clapton...

Okay, Ladies and Gents, what about you?
I love music and always play it unless otherwise requested. Love what they call the "babymaking" music set for that. Real slow and soft..

Robin Thicke, Eric Clapton, Barry White.

All the classic R&B as well.
I am so with you Katherine with Barry white, im scared, that is baby making music, I LOVE BARRY WHITE.

I usually play oldies but goodies, if i run across someone not into that type of music, i play jazz. You can't go wrong with jazz.
for the slow grind---barry white/kenny g/james taylor/santana/prince/john lange...blues or reggae

for the hard pounding---zydeco/acdc/kid rock/ozzy/nickleback/petty/skynrd/red hot chili peppers
I agree with Barry White, but you just can't leave out Marvin Gaye! I mean really, think how good it is to a little "Sexual Healing"!!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-10-2010, 10:53 PM
I learned the trick of making a particular playlist (or three) and being able to judge the time by the song playing. I felt it was much easier to just know by a song then by posting several clocks around the room and visually checking those during a session. Anywho...whenever I did FBSMs I would often lose track of time (usually by over-exaggerating how much time had passed). I used my playlists to help me out most in those times, BUT...but, I'd get bored of the music and after a busy day I'd be sick of it all.

I dreamed of offering a 20% discount to clients who would let me listen to NPR during a session, but I never put it to paper. I mean, it's not a bad thing, really. Ira Glass gets me hot, so it's less work for you!
Almost nothing better than Sade and John Mayer! Always puts me in the mood!
This is an easy one. And I am truly surprised no one has said it yet. Enigma. Plain and simple.
This is an easy one. And I am truly surprised no one has said it yet. Enigma. Plain and simple. Originally Posted by SpyderToezzzz
Ahhh, the sound of Gregorian chants...
THE LOVELY BLIND DIANE SCHUUR the jazz song would be. " nobody does me, like you do" really all her music is hobby music for me.

peace out
refman
i think i want have a session to the famous spanish song 'el rey".... the george strait version. its actually pretty good!
I learned the trick of making a particular playlist (or three) and being able to judge the time by the song playing. I felt it was much easier to just know by a song then by posting several clocks around the room and visually checking those during a session. Anywho...whenever I did FBSMs I would often lose track of time (usually by over-exaggerating how much time had passed). I used my playlists to help me out most in those times, BUT...but, I'd get bored of the music and after a busy day I'd be sick of it all.

I dreamed of offering a 20% discount to clients who would let me listen to NPR during a session, but I never put it to paper. I mean, it's not a bad thing, really. Ira Glass gets me hot, so it's less work for you!
Originally Posted by JennsLolli
You would have had NO complaints from me. As long as it wasn't Dianne Rehm!
For me,

I've Got You Under My Skin, Sinatra or Buble
Is This Love, Bob Marley (Well anything by Bob)

I guess to be fair anything from Bob Marley, Sinatra, or Micheal Buble.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-11-2010, 10:59 PM
This is an easy one. And I am truly surprised no one has said it yet. Enigma. Plain and simple. Originally Posted by SpyderToezzzz
Also...

End of Innocence