URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 35 n O’Connor
Activities: L1; L2 denied.
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Older Asian. 50’s. Wore mask and free flowing dress for easy access. Very thin.
Recommendation: No
She's not worth it if it doesn't include L2, and it seems like she's given up on doing those.
Hey are you the famous Seymour Butts who wrote the book, "Under the Bleachers." It ranked right up there with Golden Streams by I.P. Freely.
Hey are you the famous Guitarzan76 who... dang it Guitarzan, I want to be witty too. Give me a minute, I'll think of something.
Wait. Old engine gets started by hand, right?

Unfortunately I have a rusty ball bearing or two and require a lot of lubricant. Sometimes I overheat and have to idle for a while before I can get it back in gear. But when they check the rear seal and repack it I usually start back up right away. And don’t get me started on motorboating or on the pontoon that will require some coolant or additional lubricant otherwise I’ll go into dry dock.
Hey are you the famous Guitarzan76 who... dang it Guitarzan, I want to be witty too. Give me a minute, I'll think of something. Originally Posted by CrankShaft
I know the feeling. They say as we age that our memory is actually the third thing that starts to fail. For the life of me, I can't remember what the first two things were.