Biden agends is now done, and the old hoor is quitting.

• Devo
  • 11-17-2022, 05:54 PM
Seems like a double victory, taking the house and seeing Nancy the old hoor is stepping down for "New blood".

The house being ours, ends Bidens agenda, nothing will pass the house to help him, gun control, bans on this or that, all done.

Regardless of the Senate, this is the ONLY VICTORY that matters in this term, and, its really the only one I expected.

Now as a bonus Nancy seems she doesn't want to play unless its on her terms, no surprise, most cunty women are that way, and, factor in that she's going to have time rehabbing her vegetable of a husband, you know, the guy whose male prostitute bashed him in the head, its probably best for her to be less public.

Another bonus was Demential addled Feinsteen has been passed over as the defacto leader of the senate, which shows, even Chuck "The Devil" Shumer has to admit shes no longer there at all.

Got the feeling its not long till they'll have to give her the boot.

Its just nice to see some of these political lifetime appointments finally going away, hopefully never to heard from again.

The main thing is, what's best for this country, and that is not allowing shitty pants Joes agenda to be continued.
Nice to see the self-monitored civility and lack of name-calling
LOL Names like whoor, vegetable of a husband, dementia addled, the devil, and shitty pants? Are you gonna go nuclear on yourself?

You need to tone down the name calling, its basically all you do.

I am vehemently against reporting anything to the mods, but, I'm just about ready to go nuclear on a few of you.

I know its been done to me many times. Originally Posted by Devo
  • Devo
  • 11-18-2022, 12:41 AM
Name calling, yes, against National figures, but not against any of you local folks.

Specifically aimed anger, you want to hate Trump, well give us our own whipping posts, MmmmKay.....
  • Devo
  • 11-18-2022, 12:45 AM
LOL Names like whoor, vegetable of a husband, dementia addled, the devil, and shitty pants? Are you gonna go nuclear on yourself? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Damn man, if you are going to quote me, do it correctly, I take great pride in my misspelled words.
  • Devo
  • 11-18-2022, 12:48 AM
And really, only responding to the tarty parts of my post?

How about the fact younzes lost the house and that its the only thing that matters for the next two years?
Seems like a double victory, taking the house and seeing Nancy the old hoor is stepping down for "New blood" Originally Posted by Devo
You love to see it. You have to wonder if old drunken Pelosi is going to resign completely at some point and go get hammered with her hammered husband

Accountability and Investigations with real evidence are coming to the House. And the destructive Senile Biden agenda will be thankfully ground to a halt. Although the damage he and his fellow crazy ass libs have already inflicted on the country is immeasurable.
And really, only responding to the tarty parts of my post?

How about the fact younzes lost the house and that its the only thing that matters for the next two years? Originally Posted by Devo
I didn't lose anything, Devo. People voted. Many tickets were split. America made a collective decision. Was it perfect? Nope. Never is. But it's perfectly acceptable.

Dems losing the House isn't even remotely important to me as some terrible affront as it was my desire and it was the expected outcome. GOP not taking the Senate was a pleasant surprise.

It also wasn't the expected outcome for Dems to take as much of PA as they did, but it will certainly be interesting to watch.

I'm not interested and never have been in one party dominance. Or in a bi partisan Pepsi and Coke non-aggression pact. Or in Civil War.

I'm interested in America. In balance. In finding win-win scenarios and compromise. Finding common ground. Building ourselves up together instead of thinking one side has the answers and the answer is to stick hyperpartisans into offices they don't belong in.

I also delight in watching those folks fail on both sides, as should you.

If I get 51% of the things I want, I win. When I win, we all win even if that isn't clear to you, yet.
Casey should be up for re-election soon. It's time to give this worthless twit the boot.
I didn't lose anything, Devo. People voted. Many tickets were split. America made a collective decision. Was it perfect? Nope. Never is. But it's perfectly acceptable.

Dems losing the House isn't even remotely important to me as some terrible affront as it was my desire and it was the expected outcome. GOP not taking the Senate was a pleasant surprise.

It also wasn't the expected outcome for Dems to take as much of PA as they did, but it will certainly be interesting to watch.

I'm not interested and never have been in one party dominance. Or in a bi partisan Pepsi and Coke non-aggression pact. Or in Civil War.

I'm interested in America. In balance. In finding win-win scenarios and compromise. Finding common ground. Building ourselves up together instead of thinking one side has the answers and the answer is to stick hyperpartisans into offices they don't belong in.

If I get 51% of the things I want, I win. When I win, we all win even if that isn't clear to you, yet. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Extremely well put, it seems that some on here will be happy if nothing good happens for the American people, as long as their party benefits. Politicians don't care about the people they serve, they only care about themselves
  • Devo
  • 11-18-2022, 10:39 AM
Extremely well put, it seems that some on here will be happy if nothing good happens for the American people, as long as their party benefits. Politicians don't care about the people they serve, they only care about themselves Originally Posted by jmichael
What good?

Covid lockdowns, looting, rioting, burning cities down over a dead thug?

You mean those good things the Dems did in the past?

My wife just lost another friend at work who had a stroke and died at 48, likely from the Covid shot, or Covid itself, either way, nothing was done to find out why it was weaponized by China, using our money.

Lots of good things to look back on, that's for sure.
  • Devo
  • 11-18-2022, 10:41 AM
Oh, and lets just take a HARD look at the Crypto scandal that just occurred by the 2nd LARGEST DONOR to the Democratic party, and all the MILLIONS he donated to them.

More good for the people and not the party huh?

If I get 51% of the things I want, I win. When I win, we all win even if that isn't clear to you, yet. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Great post. Most true Americans want what’s best for the country. Not what’s best for the party they generally vote for. Outfits like BLM, Proud boys along with some constant posters here have no idea what this means.
There are still plenty of bills in the queue for the Senate to approve. It would be great though if there were more state representatives like Nancy 'big tits ' Mace, who actively are looking to work across the aisle to actually get some work done.

And on the opposite, you've got the cacophony from the right, like Jim Jordan, and cocker from Kentucky, who can do nothing more than to pursue Hunter Biden, Hunter biden, Hunter Biden. It's amazing to me that even if they were to open investigations, and found something there, it would never get to a result before the clock runs out in 2024.

Waste of time, & most of America is tired of investigations and nothing burgers. I understand the butt-hurt that Jimmy Jordan has, but I'm pretty sure, most Republicans would rather he focus on the super important economy and energy/ supply chain issues, instead of getting back at those who thwarted DJT. He's still pissing and moaning about his election loss.

He can't move on, and will be the actual undoing of the GOP in the next 2 yrs. His compulsive obsession with owning the Libs is ridiculous.
It's amazing to me that even if they were to open investigations, and found something there, it would never get to a result before the clock runs out in 2024.

Waste of time, & most of America is tired of investigations and nothing burgers. Originally Posted by eyecu2
LOL - hypocritical much are you?

6 fucking years of bogus bullshit investigations by the crazy ass libs in Congress into President Trump and you didn't say a word about them being a "Waste of time, & most of America is tired of investigations and nothing burgers". In fact, you breathlessly repeated those investigations and nothing burgers here with glee saying "they really, really, really got Trump this time" only to to see them fall apart and you and others who repeated them look silly time and time again.

Nope, now we get real investigations with real evidence that the country deserves to see.

As Devo noted in the original post, Senile Biden's harmful agenda is done so unless he bends over and compromises, there won't be a need to pass many bills. The House is responsible for oversight and doing investigations and oversight is part of their job. It is hypocritical and hilarious yet not surprising that you are now decrying investigations as a waste of time because those investigations will be targeted on the Senile Biden admin