In Your Opinion What Constitutes A Good Thread?

In your opinion what constitutes a good thread? What do you find entertaining? Lots of complaining about them, but what about constructive opinion that all can read, and possibly change?

Be proactive and express yourself as to what you would like to see more of.
This poll is multiple voting, so pick some favorites.
If you have other ideas post them to be read by others.
  • savak
  • 02-08-2014, 09:40 AM
you forgot to include oversaturated amounts of trolling and ball busting as an option.
That's probably included as drama, if done in the form of a thread.

Is that considered a trolling post?

internet trolling
Web definitions
  • In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response ...

Guessing you didn't vote for the thought provoking option?

You see the question was which kind you find entertaining and good!
Threads with zero BANNED participants.
  • savak
  • 02-08-2014, 01:05 PM
all i gotta say is thats been nearly four hours since your first post rick, and mods still havent banned your new handle yet.

i guess i have to hit the rtm button more than once :P
Yeah when they get a dozen or so from you crybabies they get a little immune.
Threads with zero BANNED participants. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Yep!

And the ThreADS with eendless responses from the OP

BTW - good thread and poll - it would be great if the OP would continue to make positive contributions

Ooops!
Tsk Tsk you know that has no bearing on anything!

STAY ON TOPIC!!!!
One where the north 35 crowd laments it gets more revenue than any of there buddies threads combined.
I'm all for thought-provoking, even some drama. But I never understand when people are just plain rude and insulting. It makes me think they aren't smart enough to simply develop a cogent argument instead of resorting to name calling.
+1 LilMynx69.
You guys are not capable of staying on topic. For people that question whether others are smart enough to not have to resort to name calling, you just don't seem to get how to stay in the topic of a thread. That makes me question how smart you are?

Now get the fuck back on topic!

In case you don't remember what that is, what kind of threads do you find entertaining or good?

Cut the negative shit, it's an easy question, prove how smart you are!

Hell as much as I dislike Johnny he was at least smart enough to be negative in the topic of the question asked!
I'm actually quite on topic...what constitutes a good thread?

2 parts Thought provocation.
1 part Drama
1 part cogent argument with the insults removed.

Beat until hard and smear on my naked body. And lick until gone.

That is the recipe for a perfect thread. Perhaps one that will elicit some illicit comments, too.

Carry on...
That's a little different than your original post.

But I never understand when people are just plain rude and insulting. It makes me think they aren't smart enough to simply develop a cogent argument instead of resorting to name calling. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
See now you are on topic, just takes a little prodding!

1 part cogent argument with the insults removed. Originally Posted by LilMynx69