Is it greedy to want hobbyist and providers to post pic, but will never post pics or vids of providers that chose to let have them.

The question: pics and vids ?

Providers post them in ads, showcases, co-ed to visually express themselves
they let hobbyist sometimes do the same.

Some providers even advertise about pics and vids.

Question. Is it wrong to encourage and enjoy, but personally have no intention of ever sharing pics and vids, if I ever have any in the future. I haven't done that yet, but might in future, and have no plans to ever let anyone else ever see pics or vids.

Is it hypocritical to say this is private, when others share pics?

I'm talking about basically pics and vids of providers not hobbyists (different issue, I'm sure).

Talking also about on site , not others (other issue)

I was talking to a provider and a hobbyist at a gathering recently about this, so just curious both sides views?
Not selfish, I don't think. You earned the pics, right? lol If I let people take pics of me, any kind of pics, I do not want them shared, period. I know you said you don't though. As a provider I want to choose who knows my identity or my vagina. LOL
Hey ur holding out us sms?!?!
I guess it depends. Providers use pics and videos as their marketing and way to attract hobbyists to see them. As far as pics and videos taken by a hobbyist, each guy decides what he is comfortable with sharing. I would not call it selfish to enjoying pics and videos of providers taken and shared by other guys without sharing the ones you may have. That's your choice. Now if a guy says "i took some pics and video" and you post and say "come on man you have to share it with us" then that would be hypocritical but if you just enjoy what is posted, i dont see anything wrong with that.
The thought was I like seeing the pics and vids and encourage more, but if I ever get any I'm too private a person too share. Reviews are hard enough for me, and sometimes I finish with none of your business or that's all I'm going to say.

since people answered, might as well ask, how do hobbyists bring that up to a provider anyway?
I personally do not want pics or vids floating around of myself... I'm kind of a control freak.
yea, see I'm that way too, besides being shy and self conscious because of my looks I'm a seriously private and a bit of control ( some might say paranoid) freak about my privacy. I'm all for the exhibitionists among us, I'm just not one of them. Hopefully that's not too hypocritical.
I've had plenty of photos and videos from providers but they are only for me to see or I only use a couple of photos in a review that were ok'd by the provider before posting. I respect the providers wishes and would not want to break their trust. I've only shared one video on the behalf of a provider in order to gain business in SA but that's the only time I have shared.
Well, I mean I've made a few exceptions... Billy Horn here has snapped a few lovely shots of me and Leo for example. It all comes down to trust, and I definitely want to see them first. My profile pic is actually another regular's pic of me ...
Well, I mean I've made a few exceptions... Billy Horn here has snapped a few lovely shots of me and Leo for example. It all comes down to trust, and I definitely want to see them first. My profile pic is actually another regular's pic of me ... Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Oh yes . Thank you very much! I still look at them as if it was the first time
Uh oh! Here I go again trying to hide my stiffy here at work.
I personally do not want pics or vids floating around of myself... I'm kind of a control freak. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

+1
Im wild, but thats just too wild for me!

I always cringe when I see beautiful girls offering to let clients take and keep pictures or videos...if you really think that never in your life those could resurface, well your just not thinking clearly IMO.

Even though I choose to show my face, EVERY picture I have I try to keep tasteful. If somehow my family ever saw them, I would'nt die. There's sexy pictures of me yes, but none of me busted wide open or sucking dick, I dont even show my boobs anymore. Why? Because I realize part of publishing pictures is knowing someone you dont want to see them, very well might oneday see them! More so for ladies with children shooting videos- you do realize if anyone who's against you got those- its literally a guarantee your kids are getting taken. Worth an extra few bucks? Not to me.