Newbs Guide To Not Sticking Your Foot In Mouth Or Otherwise Blowing Your Chances!

Having been in hobby for over 3 years I have seen, and heard of some colossal fails when it comes to dealing with the ladies.

1. Talking about your dick.(they could care less, and want to hear it even less)
2. Excessive communications.(your time starts when you show up for appt)
3. Not including all relevant info in 1st contact.(they want to know whether or not to give you an appt, don't give reason to be NO)
4. Questioning their looks or TCB in public.(ask that privately)
5. Being nosey.(they don't want you asking private info)
6. Being pushy.(huge turnoff to be pushy)
7. Don't show up early.(they are almost always getting ready just before appt)
8. Don't try to tell them how to run their biz.(most have been doing this long enough that you can't come up with anything they haven't encountered)
9. Do not no show, be late, or cancel last minute.(it will be talked about)
10. Be a gentleman.(they won't see someone who is not, and it will be talked about)

Well that's all I can think of off the top if my head. All of these mistakes happen with great frequency.
Feel free to add to the list ladies and gents, I will combine into a cohesive list when the thread is finished.
Thanks, A.N.! I have kind if the same list for newbies in a condensed form. To achieve and maintain success and good references:

(1) Show up. If you have to cancel, give her as much notice as possible.
(2) Make her laugh.
(3) Make her cum (if you can. Not a deal-killer if you don't.)
(4) Be cool, and don't be a jerk.
Having been in hobby for over 3 years I have seen, and heard of some colossal fails when it comes to dealing with the ladies.

1. Talking about your dick.(they could care less, and want to hear it even less)
2. Excessive communications.(your time starts when you show up for appt)
3. Not including all relevant info in 1st contact.(they want to know whether or not to give you an appt, don't give reason to be NO)
4. Questioning their looks or TCB in public.(ask that privately)
5. Being nosey.(they don't want you asking private info)
6. Being pushy.(huge turnoff to be pushy)
7. Don't show up early.(they are almost always getting ready just before appt)
8. Don't try to tell them how to run their biz.(most have been doing this long enough that you can't come up with anything they haven't encountered)
9. Do not no show, be late, or cancel last minute.(it will be talked about)
10. Be a gentleman.(they won't see someone who is not, and it will be talked about)

Well that's all I can think of off the top if my head. All of these mistakes happen with great frequency.
Feel free to add to the list ladies and gents, I will combine into a cohesive list when the thread is finished. Originally Posted by Atrocious Nacogdoches
Thanks, A.N.! I have kind if the same list for newbies in a condensed form. To achieve and maintain success and good references:

(1) Show up. If you have to cancel, give her as much notice as possible.
(2) Make her laugh.
(3) Make her cum (if you can. Not a deal-killer if you don't.)
(4) Be cool, and don't be a jerk. Originally Posted by PDid
I may have not been around as long as you guys but I will say that AN's #3 has worked for me the best I have never had trouble when it comes to screening as I always make sure I send the ladies what they ask for because they tend to feel safer with you if you can follow directions. Also PDid's #4 are words to live by which is probably the other reason why I have never had any trouble seeing any of the ladies as I am not an asshole remember if you act like an ass you probably won't be getting any ass.

Remember this is the real world the ladies aren't looking for the bad boys here

Just my .02
Remember this is the real world the ladies aren't looking for the bad boys here. Originally Posted by a10bomb
Well you certainly are welcome to your opinion, it may be true in some cases. But I think my PM BOX will respectfully disagree lol
Very good pointers from you gentlemen, thank you! Now the trouble is getting the message through some thick skulls out there. Basically it all boils down to common courtesy or the good old golden rule. If providers and hobbyists would both take time to remember this we would all be much happier and less stressed. Can't we just all get along?
Well you certainly are welcome to your opinion, it may be true in some cases. But I think my PM BOX will respectfully disagree lol Originally Posted by Atrocious Nacogdoches
Well actually Rick i was talking about the newbies not established hobbyists like yourself. And in case I wasn't clear enough. What I meant was by me being more of a nice guy I have never had a problem with seeing any of the ladies I have wanted to see because I am sure all of my references are willing to vouch for me making my screening go along much smoother, than when some newbie hobbyist is trying to show off like he is at the club trying to impress the ladies by being some jack ass bad boy. If I am wrong ladies please feel free to correct me but that is just my .02 for what is worth
... my PM BOX ... Originally Posted by Atrocious Nacogdoches
Well you certainly are welcome to your opinion, it may be true in some cases. But I think my PM BOX will respectfully disagree lol Originally Posted by Atrocious Nacogdoches
What if I like u both lol don't make me choose!
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Yes Johnny my pm box gets used with every handle, unlike your's mine get used long enough to give phone number. Right Nikki?
What if I like u both lol don't make me choose! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Yes, you must choose. Make the right one
What if I like u both lol don't make me choose! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Hygiene! It seems about 90% of providers list bad hygiene as a pet peeve! If you're not freshly showered before arriving, ask to use the shower - the lady will appreciate your efforts. And yes, your time in the shower is on the clock - but far better to be clean than have the lady say "uh, I think I'll pass on the blow job and kissing!"

Treat the lady with respect! The same respect you would afford any other professional!

Don't haggle! If you're a cheap dawg go find a SW!
  • HUMP!
  • 02-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Lou!g!, may I respectfully recommend a switch to decaf?
I should add to that. Don't make dumb ass stupid off topic posts. They make you look like the fool you are.