Happy B day me!

Hello all I wanna Thank each and everyone of you that sent me a private email on my B day! I have had a great week off! Now I am ready to get naughty again ... lol .. smooches LEXUS
  • motor
  • 08-14-2012, 09:02 PM
Happy Birthday Lexus
Hope your day was great!!

Happy birthday doll.
Happy Birthday Gorgeous. Hope your special day was filled with love and laughter. Mayall your dreams and wishes come true.
Cynical Angie here...
I don't think I got a public bday wish...but I didn't feel the need to thank everyone on here in co-ed AND in their PM's that I had already gave a much more personal thanks to.

...ijs
Happy Bday. Hugs!!!!!
Thanks to my ECCIE friends!!! smooches!!!
well I didnt thank them all in PM's, much eaiser to do here, and I am sorry about you not having a public post, I didnt know everyone knew it was my b day... so yes AGAIN thnks to all !!!! HOWEVER Angie Happy Belated B day to you sweety!!
Cynical Angie here...
I don't think I got a public bday wish...but I didn't feel the need to thank everyone on here in co-ed AND in their PM's that I had already gave a much more personal thanks to.

...ijs Originally Posted by tntangie
all my laughs are now complete!!!! Ty dahling!!!! smooches
Happy Birthday Gorgeous. Hope your special day was filled with love and laughter. Mayall your dreams and wishes come true. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Another year strong...
Happy Bday. Hugs!!!!! Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Hope your day was great!!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Yoou gonna come give me b day spankings now? hehe!
Happy Birthday Lexus Originally Posted by motor
welcome to Eccie!
Happy birthday doll. Originally Posted by Nograss cattle co.
Oh and I did forget to say, Happy Birthday.