Screening Problem

I had a hobbyist contact me and when I began to ask questions thing were ok untill I asked what his race was not "RATES" , he began saying other things so i asked Again whats your "RACE" not "RATES", he didnt answer so i hung up. Now this hobbyist is mad or something and feels the need to I guess make me look bad in some kind of way.
I read the comment you are referring to . I don't believe he's mad , or trying to make you look bad . Just stating what he considered a strange encounter . I wouldn't worry about it , I don't think he has a problem moving forward from it , it's a very nice review don't sweat it !
I had a hobbyist contact me and when I began to ask questions thing were ok untill I asked what his race was not "RATES" , he began saying other things so i asked Again whats your "RACE" not "RATES", he didnt answer so i hung up. Now this hobbyist is mad or something and feels the need to I guess make me look bad in some kind of way. Originally Posted by Lyric Storm
My sincere apologies. As I noted, I figured it was a simple misunderstanding. If only I had understood that "RACE" was the question I'm sure I'd have given you the answer that you were looking for.

By the way, have a look in the mirror. There's no way in hell I could make YOU look bad.
What kind of question is "what race are you"? wow.

I don't think that is a "screening" problem, do you? honestly. Tsk-tsk.
I'm guessing its the kind of question on asks when they have a NBA policy? Kinda like age... If someone does not want to see the older guys
I'm guessing its the kind of question on asks when they have a NBA policy? Kinda like age... If someone does not want to see the older guys Originally Posted by Mr Blonde

Technically , I must disagree.
Most ads I see are to screen out Younger Guys.
Like "only seeing Gentlemen over 35"

I have never seen an ad stating "
"only seeing gentlemen Under 55"

hmmm ...why is that?
i was refereing to another comment where one girl was scared to see old farts in fear they might have a heart attack. but i agree...not the norm
This is too funny. Jay, I think your avatar is a little too tanned. Lyric has had "bad experriences." Crystal, bravo!
I think your sexy!