MY PHONE NUMBER....

WHOEVER WROTE A REVIEW AND GAVE OUT MY NUMBER WITHOUT PERMISSION YOU ARE NOT APPRECIATED AND I WOULD LIKE IT TAKEN DOWN... THANK YOU AND PLEASE DO NOT DO IT AGAIN. EMAIL,PM.... KEEP MY PHONE NUMBER OFF OF HERE!!!!!!!
Your best bet is to RTM the review and make the request there.
Lola, I see it listed in 2 reviews within 2 days of each other, but one was not done by the reviewer, but by a Gent in a post and he copied and pasted the ad of your's (he claims anyway). If you did accidentally put it in an ad, maybe that's why the other Gent thought it would be okay to list it in his review.

ManSlut
I just confirmed it was posted in an out of town ad of yours shortly before it was posted by a reviewer.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth
+1 to Whoops...and to Oops, also.
Lola, I see it listed in 2 reviews within 2 days of each other, but one was not done by the reviewer, but by a Gent in a post and he copied and pasted the ad of your's (he claims anyway). If you did accidentally put it in an ad, maybe that's why the other Gent thought it would be okay to list it in his review. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Wow! ManSlut I didn't know you were the real Inspector Clouseau.

What happens on the internet.....stays on the internet
Classy
Wow! ManSlut I didn't know you were the real Inspector Clouseau.

Originally Posted by er48665
Lol...And she didn't even thank me (or offer me a free session) for solving her mystery (or showing her the error of her ways)...Tisk, Tisk...Oh well, back to the Gate.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth
HA HA!!! lay off the sauce!
Looks like it was removed from the Houston NCNS thread that you went batshit crazy on. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=713166
Whats the difference if he put the number in Your usaully NCNS anyway.
so I wonder who is about to get in trouble .... Lola bunz for posting her number without management permission or she mad at her management for posting her number? Too many people's using one handle! Wtf
so I wonder who is about to get in trouble .... Lola bunz for posting her number without management permission or she mad at her management for posting her number? Too many people's using one handle! Wtf Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Wait wait let me get some popcorn and get comfy this is getting good, Mya you had me at pimp oops I mean management.