Help Please

Hello everyone I don't usually do this but yesterday my daughter and my grandsons apartment caught on fire and if anybody can help please contact me at 503-913-1206 thank you so much
PMA
Sorry to hear that. PM any items needed and I might could help with something. Hope everything is okay !

Ana
What kind of help are you needing?
What kind of help are you needing? Originally Posted by alaine
"Well, if it's still on fire - water..."
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2018, 12:28 PM
"Well, if it's still on fire - water..." Originally Posted by Scribe
Not funny dude, this isn't a laughing matter
Yeah that's not funny me and my daughter my grandsons lost everything it's not a laughing matter jerk
Not funny dude, this isn't a laughing matter Originally Posted by BLM69
...EVERYTHING is a laughing matter - too many people forget that; it's the reason for all the world's troubles... it's the reason for your comment.

But - what are you sending her BLM, so I know what I should send?
Yeah that's not funny me and my daughter my grandsons lost everything it's not a laughing matter jerk Originally Posted by PleasureMiAmor
PMA - I'm sorry, and I sent you a PM, you send me the info requested and I'll send help.

I feel really bad... for having joked.

Is this the same daughter that was in the car accident and coma?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1054690846
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2018, 02:01 PM
...EVERYTHING is a laughing matter - too many people forget that; it's the reason for all the world's troubles... it's the reason for your comment.

But - what are you sending her BLM, so I know what I should send? Originally Posted by Scribe
Let us know when your house burns down and we'll laugh with you, ask the OP what's still needed instead of asking me smart guy
  • MRMR
  • 09-14-2018, 02:37 PM
Scribe,
The post you are referring to is from 2013.
No need to kick someone who is down.

PMA,
Let me know what you need. I will help if I can.
Let us know when your house burns down and we'll laugh with you, ask the OP what's still needed instead of asking me smart guy Originally Posted by BLM69
...I have asked, AND offered... Have you?

See BLM, I joke - but I actually do things to help people...

Go try you're game elsewhere - you're barking up the wrong tree trying to make me, or the people that know my generosity, feel differently.

(See EVERYTHING IS a joke, your post just make me laugh and laugh)
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2018, 02:54 PM
Scribe,
The post you are referring to is from 2013.
No need to kick someone who is down.

PMA,
Let me know what you need. I will help if I can. Originally Posted by MRMR
Everything is a joke to him, he laughs! You know.....maybe he'll announce what he helped with, everybody wants to hear about it and if you don't, he'll tell us anyway
"Well, if it's still on fire - water..." Originally Posted by Scribe
That’s heartless, really sick thinking.

See BLM, I joke - but I actually do things to help people...

... Originally Posted by Scribe

It's not your generosity that is being held in contempt.
Yes it is the same daughter that was in a car accident and broke her neck and was in a coma