URL / Website: Babydollsfw.com
City: Euless
State: Texas
Address: 157
Activities: Lap dance, mutual touch, nipple sucking
Hair Length and Color: Brown, down to middle of back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Dark complexion, beautiful face and eyes, natural B’s, toned body and ass to die for.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Didn't know BDFW has opened.
VIP booths are $165, at least during day shift.
  • SubQ
  • 06-18-2023, 04:23 PM
VIP booths are $165, at least during day shift. Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan
Going next week. Will verify if that is the regular VIP price and what is included or just because of the grand opening. And is that day, night , or both
Is the club format still the same as before? I had heard that they might make it a more urban-type club.
  • mb60
  • 06-18-2023, 05:27 PM
Went last night and same format. Free cover and same price on drinks. Format is same and girls are just now getting into showing up at new place. Saw a couple of girls from 3 years a go and some new cubans.
Going next week. Will verify if that is the regular VIP price and what is included or just because of the grand opening. And is that day, night , or both Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Same VIP price as the backstage and side booths at BDD, at least during the day. It includes a cheap bottle of Champagne or wine.
Is the club format still the same as before? I had heard that they might make it a more urban-type club. Originally Posted by gleeb76
OH Crap!
No, not urban at all.Same music format. Couple of nice write ups on the club at the end of this thread
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2859666