User ID: N/A
Date: 6-21-2023
Name: Tessa
Phone: 716-335-3375
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...falo/141396971
City: Kenmore
State: New York
Address: Nice neighborhood off of Military.
Activities: QS, BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Reddish past shoulders from pics, but hair was up when we met.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are extremely accurate. Not the best looking lady, but nice. Thin, B cups. Nothing special.
Recommendation: Yes
Isn't that the scammer chick?
If I'm looking at the right links; in her pictures it looks like the mortician did a horrible job.

fuckin Drummer
This board may be the most depressing place on earth.
Yea....I agree.... unfortunately assholes fucked up the decent alternatives sure wish someone would give another shot
Yea....I agree.... unfortunately assholes fucked up the decent alternatives sure wish someone would give another shot Originally Posted by MOPAR11

Not enough assholes did this. Simping and nice guys caused this. Girls make more money on only fans posting 1 picture a month and we got dudes in relationships that get laid every 1 year which at that point isn't even a relationship.
Not enough assholes did this. Simping and nice guys caused this. Girls make more money on only fans posting 1 picture a month and we got dudes in relationships that get laid every 1 year which at that point isn't even a relationship. Originally Posted by randombl
Most OF accounts make a whopping $180 a month.
Jesus Christ.
Most OF accounts make a whopping $180 a month. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
That 180 is enough to pay the bills, or get concert tickets and never attempt doing this even if it makes 10x the money..
Thread is way off topic

Closed