Which clubs should i try that does FS (Outisde of CL and Chicas Bonitas)

Looking to try some new clubs that do FS in VIP. Yes, ill spend the dough depending on how much.

Just want to find new talent and enjoy the private VIP experience at new places like CL has it.

Any good recommendations? Going to try tonight?
  • rcusa
  • 09-26-2023, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by nfhs04
Man, if you are going to do BDD then please be careful. Absolutely no offense intended nfhs04, but I am there 5 nights a week & personally think that is not the best recommendation. Maybe during the day, but definitely not at night. Just trying to help here.
Man, if you are going to do BDD then please be careful. Absolutely no offense intended nfhs04, but I am there 5 nights a week & personally think that is not the best recommendation. Maybe during the day, but definitely not at night. Just trying to help here. Originally Posted by blue162
I agree, I've been the last 2 Friday evening and its a place to relax and buffet is pretty good imo but I prefer Locas as my #1 and CB a close #2. CB has the best extras but hate the parking and cover fee but Locas has my main chick lol

One place I would never recommend is Spearmint Rhino. Its looks nice inside but didn't like the vibe the one time I went and dances are hella expensive.
FS is available in ALL clubs, except maybe BDFW. It's just about cost.

Cab East Daytime has the best setup as a private, curtained off room is cheap. Not much selection but I was there this week, day shift and saw 4 black dancers that were attractive enough.

Bucks Cab Ft worth has better selection but less private.
Bucks Cab Dallas, late afternoon has a nice selection but VIP private enough for FS can be a bit much. Bottle service at least
I hear Lipsticks can provide what your looking for but as the amount of privacy is almost none, not sure how.
What’s the price and quality of CL VIP? I like the place, but don’t love the general upstairs dance area.
Man, if you are going to do BDD then please be careful. Absolutely no offense intended nfhs04, but I am there 5 nights a week & personally think that is not the best recommendation. Maybe during the day, but definitely not at night. Just trying to help here. Originally Posted by blue162
Could you explain why so? Elaborate on that a li'l bit more maybe to help us out
I agree, I've been the last 2 Friday evening and its a place to relax and buffet is pretty good imo but I prefer Locas as my #1 and CB a close #2. CB has the best extras but hate the parking and cover fee but Locas has my main chick lol

One place I would never recommend is Spearmint Rhino. Its looks nice inside but didn't like the vibe the one time I went and dances are hella expensive. Originally Posted by nfhs04
I love me some sprearnmint though. That's the only one I have been to and have legit loved everything the club has to offer. Dances are expensive but you pay for the talent and the dance. Both are top notch
Could you explain why so? Elaborate on that a li'l bit more maybe to help us out Originally Posted by shauk1960
Sure. Being at BDD as much as I am, I have developed some friendships with a few of the mangers. The Cubans there are starting to draw attention with their extracurricular activities. I don’t know that really means in the grand scheme of things, but it’s enough to scare me out of finding out
Sure. Being at BDD as much as I am, I have developed some friendships with a few of the mangers. The Cubans there are starting to draw attention with their extracurricular activities. I don’t know that really means in the grand scheme of things, but it’s enough to scare me out of finding out Originally Posted by blue162
There have been cycles at BDD for as long as I can remember. Once too many reviews are made, management cracks down for a while until the chatter stops. Then things pick up again.
As the Cubans, as a whole, are under great pressure to make a lot of money for their pimps, they make the vast majority of their money from sex because its fast. That makes them easy targets for Managment to crack down on to show upper management they are doing their jobs.
I will add that DG's has a nice selection of mostly black dancers, but management is pretty strict. I have seen some high rollers in the back getting some special attention, but too small and open for most. Take out is available of course.