City: Euless area
State: Texas
Address: 12325 Calloway cementary road
Fort Worth, tx
Activities: Lap Dance, FIV kinda, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Up with braids
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Slim amazing perfect ass. Little slutty unshaven undercarriage. Natural B with bigger than avg nipples. 5’4 115
Recommendation: Yes
Date 10/5. Can’t edit.
You been to so many SC off late. What do you tip these stage girls who are dancing? Like ones or tens?
Correct me if I misunderstood...

Always one’s on stage. I can’t imagine tipping 5 or 10s. One dollar at a time. Always at least 2 and I make them dance and tease a bit for it. If they good they good more. Part of the fun. I see guys walk up and just throw 10 ones at a time and say hello quick hug and move on. These are the regulars and that’s his girl. I’m impartial. If that’s your thing cool no judgement.
I was there for less than hour and spent 100 all in with a VIP included. More rushed then I planned but needed to get to VIP by 7 before price went up so plan accordingly but place was so dead I’m not sure I would have wanted to stay much longer anyway. Back to the casa for Thurs night football. Weirdly with it being on prime this year I don’t see it at SCs tvs on Thurs.
20vip for3 dances. 60 dollars for 3 dances to dancer. 10 cover. 10-15 tipping girls. 100 or so all in
Maybe 10 girls I saw in joint as this time. More rolling in for 7 shift change.
Thanks for the answer to question #2. You skipped past question #1 entirely, LOL. Did you find it inappropriate? If so, I don't know why.