Name: Aoi
Phone: 214 434-2087
Email Address: theasianstars@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Addison
Activities: kissing, bbj, mish, doggy, attempted spooning, attempted cg, bbfs
Hair Length and Color: Long Black could be brown the lighting made it hard to tell
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty Skinny girl with perky tits, maybe b cup. I think she has an ass. Her skin was a little rough when I touched her arms. I don't think she looks like photos but the closest would be the school girl outfit, maybe tanner skin and a smaller face.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review. For her look and age, I may give her a try, lol
Good review. For her look and age, I may give her a try, lol Originally Posted by yanjunyy

Congrats on your successful No Nut November, Lol
Originally Posted by Stepbrother

This is why we need ppl like Spring to post honest reviews. So we know what to expect and can make our decision based on our need, no regret afterward.
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Appreciate the review. Was gonna see her, but will have to think about duration now

Appreciate the review. Was gonna see her, but will have to think about duration now

Originally Posted by Zero the Hero

This is why we need ppl like Spring to post honest reviews. So we know what to expect and can make our decision based on our need, no regret afterward. Originally Posted by yanjunyy
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Originally Posted by yanjunyy
Thanks for the review SF. I've been contemplating whether or not to give AS another go. I've had similar experiences with them before, looks like I will be holding off for now.