State: -
Address: Government and Acadian area in an AirBnB
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, missionary
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great young body, fit without an ounce of fat
Recommendation: Yes
Seems like the kind that needs to be given a lot of instruction.
  • jan-w
  • 11-02-2023, 11:34 AM
Young, cute and good rates. Sounds like she just needs more experience on TCB.
I talked to her this morning. She is stepping away from the business. Whether or not she returns is uncertain at this point.
  • rfl
  • 11-02-2023, 03:10 PM
Removed my original response to avoid stirring the pot.
Removed my original response to avoid stirring the pot. Originally Posted by beckon call
oh, no! we need the pot stirred Sir!!!!

Your opinion is valued in these forums so lets hear it.
That fucking sucks, I never got a chance to see her. I tried when she first blew up and I couldn't get through, then I had to go out of town for work and she's gone before I get back, lol.
I had tried to setup a meet with her earlier in the week when she posted but didn’t get a response until Wednesday really. The communication with her just seemed off, but we had arranged for a meet Wednesday night. As I got out of my car to head to her room, she texted and canceled saying something came up (family). The whole thing felt odd and I texted her after but got no response and that was the last time I heard from her. Guess I know why now. Whatever is going on, I am sure she is doing what is best for her.
  • rfl
  • 01-02-2024, 06:52 PM
Saw she’s back on STG.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed