Colobian Girl #3 -- Angelina

After discussion with Marcus, we have decided that I should put my informational reviews in this section or the Colombia section of the board. I have opted for this section because I highly doubt you guys will check the Colombia section.

Date: Mid December
Provider: Angelina Ortiz
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Medellin
State: -
Address: The Mansion
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Odered in some Baby Beef for Angelina and her friend, Yuliana, who showed up with her. I was happy to buy them both dinner as Yuliana was instrumental in getting Angelina to see me as Angelina had just returned the previous day from Peru.

We showered together, massage, all kinds of kissing. These girls just loved sticking their tongues down your throats. I am not a huge kisser, but, I really enjoyed this. Maybe I am missing out on something good. BBBJ, DATY, 69, Every position imaginable, b0bbie play and a lot of it, Chair and table action. 2 blast offs which for me is unheard of.
Session Length: 2 Hrs
Fee: $100 plus taxi for both and dinner
Hair Color and Length: Dudes -- what do you think
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: OMG OMG OMG Angelina was the prettiest thing I have ever laid my eyes on. Petite == 5'1" and about 100lbs with great MMs. Perfect little ass and the prettiest face, possible on the planet. I loved her belly button. Call me weird.
The Rest of the Story: .
Recommendation: Yes

Here are a couple of pictures of the wonderful Angelina. The one is Yuliana and Angelina in the room at The Mansion that I will be staying at during my next visit.

Attachment 275124

Attachment 275125

Attachment 275127