Phone Issues

Sprint has been updating their towers and not all the calls made to me are making it through. So, if you get my voicemail.....leave a message as I'm checking messages every 15 mins or try texting me.

Time for a phone upgrade I'm guessing since I have an old work phone. ugh
Your phone is working just fine, it just means no one is calling you that is all.
Aww, nice to see you Fletcher. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a blessed New Year.
I did thank you so much. Ive used my time to see your competition always a great laugh hearing them tell stories about you and how you have been the same age for the last 10 years I will have some reviews up shortly.
Perhaps one of the Samsung Galaxys, but one that also works in Bell Canada snowy wastelands.
I did thank you so much. Ive used my time to see your competition always a great laugh hearing them tell stories about you and how you have been the same age for the last 10 years I will have some reviews up shortly. Originally Posted by Erwin M Fletcher
Aww, that's sweet, yet pathetic at the same time. Any man who is spending his hard earned money on a provider to talk about another provider, well....that's just sad. Doesn't say much about the provider either.

UC, I have a G3 for my personal life and its been hit and miss too. I went to the Sprint store thinking it was my phone and the guy told me I had been his 16th customer with the same issues. We just have to wait it out for Sprint to finish the upgrades on the towers. The upside to it, they're going to issue credits and I'll get to upgrade my phone without any fees.
Wow, Fletch.

4 reviews in the 2 years you've been on here.

I'm sure that many, and I mean MANY, are waiting with wallet in hand for your promised reviews! lol
UC, I have a G3 for my personal life and its been hit and miss too. I went to the Sprint store thinking it was my phone and the guy told me I had been his 16th customer with the same issues. We just have to wait it out for Sprint to finish the upgrades on the towers. The upside to it, they're going to issue credits and I'll get to upgrade my phone without any fees.[/QUOTE]

Understandable, When I do a phone replacement, I look at additional frequencies within the "new" phone itself for the service territory/coverage aspect. A lot of cattle/corn/bean fields to drive through in your area (off the main hwys).
Good luck with the phone issues, I had sprint switched to Verizon and never had an issue.

I won't ask quite as eloquently as Fletcher but why do providers have the same age every single year? If you post you are 35 but really 45, don't you think guys won't like that? I have no idea your real age but think you been 35 ever since I found this site.
I won't ask quite as eloquently as Fletcher but why do providers have the same age every single year? If you post you are 35 but really 45, don't you think guys won't like that? I have no idea your real age but think you been 35 ever since I found this site. Originally Posted by GoBlue34z
That's because some ladies can pull it off, and some can't. I've met MsE, and I suspect she's one of the ones that can pull it off.

The word for such a woman, BTW, is "Timeless."
Good luck with the phone issues, I had sprint switched to Verizon and never had an issue.

I won't ask quite as eloquently as Fletcher but why do providers have the same age every single year? If you post you are 35 but really 45, don't you think guys won't like that? I have no idea your real age but think you been 35 ever since I found this site. Originally Posted by GoBlue34z

Actually, you would be wrong. Do your research and every May 1st (my bday) my age goes up 1 year. Last year I was 34, this coming year I'm going to be 36.

So glad my phone issue has turned into what's your age. lol
Actually, you would be wrong. Do your research and every May 1st (my bday) my age goes up 1 year. Last year I was 34, this coming year I'm going to be 36.

So glad my phone issue has turned into what's your age. lol Originally Posted by MsElena
So, E - if your phone is working so well, how come you haven't called me - begging me to take you to lunch? LOL
Have a GREAT new Year!
So glad my phone issue has turned into what's your age. lol Originally Posted by MsElena
Only problem with that is you have been 34 since 2008 and even then you were older than 34 oh well lol hope your phone gets fixed so you dont have to get on here crying about not getting calls because the towers are broken 'Wink Wink" oh yeah how is that retirement working out for you?
Fletch, you are a sad, sad man.
Yeah, I know, I shouldn't respond to the troll postings of a pathetic twit.
But believe me, it takes no effort to deal with and assess your "issues".
So, E - if your phone is working so well, how come you haven't called me - begging me to take you to lunch? LOL
Have a GREAT new Year! Originally Posted by Bigh1955

LOL Lunch is on me next time.........does a banana split count as lunch? Hopefully I don't have to explain that one.