My reason for no cim, what's yours?

Lo l ALWAYS get asked about this and I don't do it. Care to know why? How would you like to kiss a girl, who could've just let another guy swallow his cum? I have more gentleman who prefer to kiss too lol

I wanna hear ladies and gents discussion on this.
Bukkake is in my top 3 fantasy list, so I'm from the other camp. The only bad thing about cum is that it generally means game over -- that's a bummer. Cum (so long as it's not funky spunky) is high on my list of favorites with sex.
I do CIM but I also have mouth wash and a tooth brush which gets used immediately when the sessions over. I love the way a man tenses up when he cums in my mouth while I suck it all out
By the same logic I guess I should not do DATY. Why would I want to lick something that just had another guys dick in it. Or why would I want to lick your tits that another guy just licked? Or hug a gal who just finished getting sweated all over by some other guy? Thats it......your off my list.....you have been sleeping with other men!!!! Here I thought I was the only one.
By the way.

How would you like to kiss a girl, who could've just let another guy swallow his cum? I have more gentleman who prefer to kiss too lol

Huh??? You let another guy swallow his cum. I guess I am fine with that. To each his own.
I'm very passionate and love kissing.
I also have no problem with CIM, but I also brush my teeth and use mouthwash afterwards. I also don't take appts so close together that it would even matter.
Most guys appreciate it if we don't stop.
  • Toyz
  • 05-09-2014, 09:52 PM
My reason for no cim, what's yours?

Uh...because I don't suck cock?
I love cim. I am very clean when it comes to my body and mouth and don't do back to back appointments so theres no worry of any trace of anyone..
  • DMike
  • 05-09-2014, 09:54 PM
so no showers just mouth wash and a tooth brush huh
so no showers just mouth wash and a tooth brush huh Originally Posted by DMike
Is there a mouth shower?
How would you like to kiss a girl, who could've just let another guy swallow his cum? Originally Posted by sashasmith512
Personally, it doesn't bother me kissing someone who's done cim more than a minute ago. How about we start a poll to see how many guys mind?
How would you like to kiss a girl, who could've just let another guy swallow his cum? Originally Posted by sashasmith512

I'm with StevieJ on this one. I also would have no problem kissing a girl who just allowed a guy to swallow his own cum. Just so long as I'm not expected to kiss the guy it's all good.
8===================D ~~~~~~ O-: Originally Posted by blenderhead
Just thought I'll leave this piece of art in this thread for everyone to admire.....
Oh snowballin'. Not enough of you boys are into it.
snowballin'....Hell no!
thats shits poisonous.
it kills off your Y chromosomes!