"Like" button

Interesting addition to the posts. I did try it and see you can "like" your own posts. Perfect for those who like to hear themselves talk
It can only get more awesome if they add a 'dislike' button...and those that have self-loathing issues can openly dislike themselves
I want a "you're full of crap!" button.
I frequent a site that has a similar feature. The only diference is, you can click on a link and see who the people are that "liked" that post. I don't know if that's a good thing here or not. Probably not, but I think this feature will only add more drama to the board.
Interesting addition to the posts. I did try it and see you can "like" your own posts. Perfect for those who like to hear themselves talk Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Apparently you can click your own multiple times.

A nice enhancement to see how the community values posts - that will now hold no value.

Yes, I am a cynic at times... but a damn good one!
I like the idea of a 'like' button, but I'm not fond of how it's implemented here. Page redirects to implement a voting button? Kinda cumbersome...
Can we have a "Just Do Me" button? Sometimes things that people say spark certain 'feeling' that just make me want to let them know I am really diggin' them & what they had to say. BTW, this button goes for M4F, F4M, or F4F. no sexual discrimination...just my 0.02cents. wink!
Can we have a "Just Do Me" button? Sometimes things that people say spark certain 'feeling' that just make me want to let them know I am really diggin' them & what they had to say. BTW, this button goes for M4F, F4M, or F4F. no sexual discrimination...just my 0.02cents. wink! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Suggestion of the YEAR - yesssssssssssssss a JUST DO ME button- I love it!!!

now that would be FUN!
would be more interesting if you could see 'who' likes it listed below as some forums do
Perhaps, user, is not the best word for this feature, on this board?
Well fuckin A!

Lol facebookin' on eccie
would be more interesting if you could see 'who' likes it listed below as some forums do Originally Posted by bubbaJay
good point - and if that would reduce the self-promoting 'likes' - then that would solve what i said above - again too many
Well fuckin A!

Lol facebookin' on eccie Originally Posted by berkleigh
shit...i was scared to push the button thinking it WOULD show up on fb
Now that I think about it...forget what I said>LOL!