OBAMA'S COCK-A-DOODLE-DO.........

A year ago Seal Team 6 killed bin Laden. Immediately following the Bin Laden raid, Obama engaged in his chest thumping; saying:

"I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority . . . even as I continued our broader effort. . . . Then, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community I was briefed . . . I met repeatedly with my national security team . . . And finally last week I determined that I had enough intelligence to take action. . . . Today, at my direction . . ." {note the ego}

During this same time Obama roostered around the Situation Room, he also publically disclosed that a valuable trove of intelligence had been seized, including even the location of al Qaeda safe-houses. That disclosure infuriated the intelligence community because it squandered the opportunity to exploit the intelligence that was the subject of the Obama boast.

Why is this important? Read this WSJ article on the subject.

Obama is not a reliable warrior against enemies of the State (foreign or domestic).

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...googlenews_wsj
Obama is a narcissistic idiot.
quit worrying about his cock you doodle do
If Bush had been President when this happened you know the Republicans would have been thumping their chest even more.
quit worrying about his cock you doodle do Originally Posted by ekim008
You SHOULD be ashamed.
You SHOULD be ashamed. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Ok I will take a time out.
Jesus, would you Republican whiners get a life. This is a whore board; go get laid or something.
Are you pissed because you came to this thread under false pretense?

Thinking it was a post about Obama's cock?

Jesus, would you Republican whiners get a life. This is a whore board; go get laid or something. Originally Posted by daty/o
Jesus, would you Republican whiners get a life. This is a whore board; go get laid or something. Originally Posted by daty/o
But what will the Democrat whiners do then?

But what will the Democrat whiners do then?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

get 'em together we can have a duet.
A duet? LOL! You mean their going to sing?