I am so sorry

I want to apologize to everyone who has tried to reach me either for appointments or references but I have been in the middle of family stuff and had a death in the family and have not exactly been on my A game..but things are finally calming down and I will be available more and a whole lot more reliable , for the guys who have been supportive thanks I appreciate it.

For the ones who have had appointments booked call me or pm me with proof I missed an appointment and I'll be more than happy to make it up to you...again I am truly sorry ...
Sorry for your loss Allison. Glad things are settling down for you. Very classy the way you are handling this. T.
Thank you sweetie I appreciate the kind words...
Sorry to hear that Allison. I have been going through the same thing recently. My grandfather just died yesterday (on his 92ed) birthday. We were not close (I have not seen him in 10 years) but I feel for my dad. He lost his wife of 43 years and his dad in the same year, so I am having to keep an eye on him right now.
Sorry for your loss Allison. Glad things are settling down for you. Very classy the way you are handling this. T. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I agree............very classy!
I'm glad you're back. My deepest sympathies and prayers to you.
Truly sorry for your loss Allison...
Sorry about your loss.
So sorry for your loss. Glad to hear you are doing well and have the family taken care of.
Very Sorry for your loss.

Prayers are with you again.
Your loss fills me with a deep sadness Allison. I have never worked with you, but I know how much a death can shake up our lives, it's been almost 8 months since my Father in Law died and I am still not over it. Though I have never had a session with you, if you need absolutely anything please let me know
Sorry for your troubles and loss Alli.
And a class act gesture as well. I wouldn't expect anything less from our "Houston Legend".
We'll all be here when you're up to it.
Sorry for your loss
Thank you all so much for the kind words, and Im doing better..it's tough but Im pulling through and doing what I need to do , Im not one for wallowing in misery ..life goes on and so will I ..thank you all again and cherish your family members because you never know..
Deeply sorry for your loss Alli....but take care of yourself first....everyone here knows your reputation precedes you and understands.