Blackheart did not honor review special

pm sent waiting for reply Originally Posted by Blackheart
Well you got my pm reply, Blackheart, and we met on Saturday Nov 2nd for the review special. Still no review posted.
You won't even respond to my calls or texts to explain why. We got along great, so why?

Ladies. Be aware.
Sorry to hear that.
Seems to me reviews completed after review specials are likely less than 50% of dudes who do them timely, if at all. So - ladies I would suggest you either lower expectations and see two times the guys as reviews wanted, or only offer the special to well documented review writers/posters. You know, like me.
What Tbone said or offer like a 50% discount on a 2nd visit if they have done a review.
Maybe he did you a favor by not writing the review. Ask him to send a note to the staff verifying you are legit so you can get your provider status.
Maybe he didn't share your opinion that it went well, but he's too polite or wants to be a nice guy and isn't writing a bad review.

Hard to say, but I agree with tbone, schedule more than you need to ensure you get the reviews needed.
Sometimes no news is good news
Well you got my pm reply, Blackheart, and we met on Saturday Nov 2nd for the review special. Still no review posted.
You won't even respond to my calls or texts to explain why. We got along great, so why?

Ladies. Be aware.
Originally Posted by Davina-Mai
Well, that's unfortunate.

Seems to me reviews completed after review specials are likely less than 50% of dudes who do them timely, if at all. So - ladies I would suggest you either lower expectations and see two times the guys as reviews wanted, or only offer the special to well documented review writers/posters. You know, like me. Originally Posted by tbone77494
What Tbone said or offer like a 50% discount on a 2nd visit if they have done a review. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
Sometimes no news is good news Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
All sage advice...maybe, you'll let someone else in to hook up up???

Perhaps he has a Blackheart? Sorry dude it fits.
agree sometimes no review is better than a bad one especially for you just starting out...

I'd suggest getting an incall location though...just sayin..
*sighs* if you're gonna do this .... give the discount on the next date not for the first.
  • Sonya
  • 11-23-2013, 01:08 PM
I never understood review specials. Seems like the review would be unreliable. If there is a discount involved I would think they might embellish or exaggerate their experience. I just started hobbying four months ago. I just brought my A game and received great reviews without asking for them. From Blackheart, I might add. Who was as sweet as could be and still contacts me. My guess would be he didn't enjoy your time as much as you thought. Better than a bad review I guess.
I never understood review specials. Seems like the review would be unreliable. If there is a discount involved I would think they might embellish or exaggerate their experience. I just started hobbying four months ago. I just brought my A game and received great reviews without asking for them. From Blackheart, I might add. Who was as sweet as could be and still contacts me. My guess would be he didn't enjoy your time as much as you thought. Better than a bad review I guess. Originally Posted by Sonya
Different ladies market themselves differently. I prefer ur model though but enjoy discounts nonetheless. Review specials are an excellent way to drum up business. I have only done it once and had fun. It's like I get paid via a discount for the time it takes to write a review so it's not really a discount but a way to compensate me for my time by cutting my costs. Am not in ur shoes but feel ur pain, like a breach of trust so to speak, however, it's not the last time it's gonna happen. Hopefully u run into the ones who keep their word.
  • Sonya
  • 11-23-2013, 02:38 PM
I guess my experiences here were different. I couldn't keep up with the demand the first month or two. So drumming up business wasn't needed. But Idk as a provider Id much rather have them because you had so much fun you just have to kiss and tell.
I think when a guy does not write a review it may not be a bad thing.

reviews can either be a cheerleading session where the guy praises you immensely, or he posts what happened with no enthusiasm at all.

And there are levels in between.

If I had fun I will write a review, if the session just does not click, then before I write anything down to post I go over the session.. maybe it was me and not her?
Some ladies on here have 50+ reviews, and 99% of them are YES. Some home work on the guy's part will know if she is a steady A gamer or not.

If she is new (to the provider world, you or Houston etc), do not go into the session expecting her to rock your world so stellar that you wear a shit eating grin 4 days later.