Wasn't this supposed to sink her ship?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-ho...-politics.html

Most of the blame goes to the military.
The Democrat's report blames Donald Trump.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/de...r-some-reason/
The Democrat's report blames Donald Trump. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Twenty-four times the Dims report on private citizen Trump!!!
What did Trump have to d with this?
Only the Dimocrats can conjure up this much smoke to deflect from the truth.
As for this sinking her ship; no it will be her corrupt money laundering scheme and taking money from foreign operatives while secretary of state.
I will be very interested in the investigation into her Arab girlfriend Huma that is/was nothing more than a spy for the Saudis..
The Democrat's report blames Donald Trump.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/de...r-some-reason/ Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The article says 23 times. Others say 24. Is the author correct or some other douche-bag?
Who gives a shit?

Anyone bother to check why trump's name was mentioned?

Of course not. It was mentioned in the context of the coming election between trump and Clinton and the attempt at politicizing the report..
So it's not about blaming trump.
Just an attempt by the asshole author to fire up the lowbrow base who won't check why his name is mentioned.. Trump's favorite demographic.
What did Trump have to d with this? Personally? Nothing. Who said he did?
Only the Dimocrats can conjure up this much smoke to deflect from the truth. Sorry Charlie. The author thought it up. A conservative "blogger" who has no obligation to tell the truth. He didn't lie, he just didn't tell all the truth. He said trump's name was mentioned 23 times, handed y'all the ball, and you were off to the races. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Did you ever check to see how trump's name is used?

No.

I saw 4 or 5 and they were all the same.
Touchy, aren't we?

Is this another munchy meltdown?

Why mention him at all? He had nothing to do with Benghazi.

The only ones "politicizing" this are, as usual, the dimbulbocrats!
Touchy, aren't we?

Why mention him at all? He had nothing to do with Benghazi.

The only ones "politicizing" this are, as usual, the dimbulbocrats! Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Masterdickmuncher is punch drunk on the dim-retard Kool Aid.
Touchy, aren't we?

Why mention him at all? He had nothing to do with Benghazi. No one said he did. Neither you or I have a say how they address him. Are you saying they can't? Have you read the report and have specific instances? Or are you just going to claim there are and take that position?

The only ones "politicizing" this are, How many investigations have there been? Just he dems? Right. as usual, the dimbulbocrats! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Another melt down?
Oh, I see. The dems claim part of it is election orientated but in the repub PC world you say Ms. Clinton vs :Some guy?

A quick question. Are you the second or third owner of that face supporter you wear?
Well that bunch of reply's really stayed on topic. Where the fuck in the republican report was it about Donald fucking Trump?
it will be her corrupt money laundering scheme and taking money from foreign operatives while secretary of state. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You got that right, bubba! The Clinton Foundation got some serious 'splainin' to do.
Hillary's ship won't sink, but everything around it will.
Hillary didn't do anything to help.

She was busy spending her time creating a lie. Which is her strong suit.

That's why 4 Amercans died.

The investigation still didn't discover who overrode the SOD order.
Well that bunch of reply's really stayed on topic. Where the fuck in the republican report was it about Donald fucking Trump? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What?
You don't think the dimbulbs' report deserves equal time?