Those who live by the polls, die by the polls.

New Rasmussen poll: Trump leads Hillary 43:39. Over the last few days we have had the unwashed running with polls showing Hillary leading nationally over Trump. Of course, she got a small bump after Bernie admitted that he couldn't win. Hillary was within the margin of error in most states but the Hillary crowd had to take a victory lap without understanding what they were looking at. Hillary got a smaller bump that Barack Obama (2008 and 2012), John Kerry (2004), and Al Gore (2000) at this point in the contest (wrapping up the nomination prior to the convention). Now that the terrorist attack and Brexit has been factored in Trump is leading again and it's outside the margin of error. Of course, the only poll that counts is the one on election day but this does show a trend; Hillary is slowly sinking in the polls.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...te_house_watch
Rasmussen has always been very reliable. If the other polls would stop oversampling the dimbulbs the RCP average would look a lot different.
Rasmussen has always been very reliable. If the other polls would stop oversampling the dimbulbs the RCP average would look a lot different. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Now junkie, you wouldn't be suggesting that the lying liberals would slant or withhold information to skew the results of a poll, now would you ? So that they could entice more of those folks that Herr Gruber was talking about to go to the polls and vote " early and often " ?
Yeh,1000 white men got him over the hump. Thought you guys were scoffing at polls when they were showing the bitch ahead.
Yeh,1000 white men got him over the hump. Thought you guys were scoffing at polls when they were chowing the bitch ahead. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Chowing" the bitch? Something special on your lunch menu today?

Fuckin' dimbulbs.
I'm having computer problems, it dies before I could change it. If you would like to chow on her be my guest.
I'm scoffing at this poll. Like I said (and previously) the only poll that counts in the first Tuesday in November. However, polls do indicate trends. They show that something it either getting across or people are waking up.
I'm having computer problems, it dies before I could change it. If you would like to chow on her be my guest. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sorry. Lesbian cunts just don't do it for me.
I'm scoffing at this poll. Like I said (and previously) the only poll that counts in the first Tuesday in November. However, polls do indicate trends. They show that something it either getting across or people are waking up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually, I prefer he stay behind in polls. It lulls them into a false sense of security.
  • ftime
  • 06-30-2016, 12:55 PM
The most accurate pollster in multiple Presidential elections.
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...tion-forecast/
I'm having cognition problems, my brain dies before I could complete a thought. If you would like to chow on my chimpdick be my guest. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What else is new?

What else is new?

] Originally Posted by lustylad

Oh if you only had a brain...
The only " poll " EKIM, assup, suckclown and manassmuncher are REALLY watching is the 2017 DOTY POLL !!!!! All are campaigning hard for THAT title !
Some harder than others.
Some harder than others. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Gay rey got you hard?