If you are the victim of a terror attack it is your fault,

No, I won't look at your stupid link. What's your point? What's your opinion? What the fuck do you want?
some people sued the theatre chain where people were killed at the showing of a batman movie

the jury found the chain not responsible

the theatre chain wants to be reimbursed its legal fees for defending itself against the unrighteous suit

probably the best course is go after the ambulance chasing attorneys, if it were possible

I remember the members of a valley volunteer fire dept who tried to sue coca cola I think it was, because of their own emotional trauma for a call where a truck hit a school bus
That was not a terror attack. The point of terrorism is change a government policy through fear and intimidation. What policy was James Holmes trying to change? It was just a crazy person committing mass murder.
Thanks for the interpretation, Never. Something I never would have gotten from the idiot OP.
No, I won't look at your stupid link. What's your point? What's your opinion? What the fuck do you want? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Fuck you lazy ass.
Thanks for the interpretation, Never. Something I never would have gotten from the idiot OP. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Double fuck you lazy ass. I'm not going to lead you through life by the hand.
That was not a terror attack. The point of terrorism is change a government policy through fear and intimidation. What policy was James Holmes trying to change? It was just a crazy person committing mass murder. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't think the people in the theater were terrified judy?
That was not a terror attack. The point of terrorism is change a government policy through fear and intimidation. What policy was James Holmes trying to change? It was just a crazy person committing mass murder. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
James Holmes was trying to change our minds about the Second Amendment. You can call it a Terrorist attack. I call it a psyop.

Jim

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/c...170944758.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They should never have brought the law suite to begin with.

That's like holding Ford Motor Company accountable because the drunk who ran into you was driving a Taurus.

These "victims" let some lawyer convince them to play the lawsuit lottery. Their number didn't come up.
They should never have brought the law suite to begin with.

That's like holding Ford Motor Company accountable because the drunk who ran into you was driving a Taurus.

These "victims" let some lawyer convince them to play the lawsuit lottery. Their number didn't come up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
A " lie-yer " like the slimy ambulance chaser John Edwards or ,even slimier, Slick Willy.
Terrified yes, terrorism no. Like Obama's failure to articulate the words "Muslim terrorist", it is important to know the meaning of what you're saying. Holmes was just a nut. Nothing more or less. He was not a hero or anti-hero. He was not brave. He was, and is, just a pathetic little piece of shit who killed people for his own pleasure.
  • DSK
  • 07-01-2016, 08:31 PM
James Holmes was trying to change our minds about the Second Amendment. You can call it a Terrorist attack. I call it a psyop.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
What proof do we have that it even happened?
Don't think the people in the theater were terrified judy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's all the gun's fault and it's gun violence, stick to the script. You are going to make Obama mad.
Terrified yes, terrorism no. Like Obama's failure to articulate the words "Muslim terrorist", it is important to know the meaning of what you're saying. Holmes was just a nut. Nothing more or less. He was not a hero or anti-hero. He was not brave. He was, and is, just a pathetic little piece of shit who killed people for his own pleasure. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You forgot to call him a liberal, and a democrat.
How would it have been the theater's fault? I think the lawyers were hoping for a settlement, and the theater called their bluff. Now the plaintiffs will have to pay the costs. They should sue their lawyers for letting them think they had a case.