Review: (Singapore) Club Ipanema Girl #2 (Overnighter)

Date: Mid-June 2011
Name: Club Ipanema Girl H****
Contact Info: -
URL / Website: -
General Area: Club Ipanema (Orchad Towers), across from the Singapore Hilton
Activities:
Round 1: Showering (separately), LFK, DFK, Groping, Tittie Worship & Sucking, BBBJ, SS, MPFS incl. everything (except Greek) from every angle to completion in CFS.
Round 2: Attempted sleeping (by her) interupted by a hard dick (mine!) to more MPFS incl. everything (except Greek) from every angle to completion in CFS. Eventual sleeping, as she stayed the night.
Session Length: Overnighter
Fee: 400 SGD (equiv. 320 USD since 100 SGD equals ~ 80 USD)
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, black and straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Vietnamese, very pretty, cute face, nice makeup. Sweet, lean body, small perky titties. Landing strip (love this!). No ink, no metal.

Recommendation: Yes
Waaaay overpaid. $S250 for long time, plus $S15-20 taxi money. Maybe $S50 if she really rocked your boat. If you have n self conrol at all, $S300+20 for overnight, 2 pops at night and a vas deferens cleanser upon waking.

Strongly suggest those who monger internationally peruse ISG to get a sense of the local market. Please dont ruin the market for ang moh mongers.
And you complexly missed the best part - showering together. Getting fully cleansed by one of these Asian beauties, her sensuously scrubbing your block and tackle, is amazing in and of itself. You know yu are in for a treat when she scrubs your asshole squeak clean. Nothing beats a TUMA rim job followed by a BBBJCIM!

Best I ever had was a lovely Viet pulled from Ipanema. Got her to my place, showered, and after climbing not bed she wriggled between my legs, looked my in the eye and calmly announced "I know what to do." And she did. Best cocksucke I've experienced on 5 continents.