World of Warcraft

Any die hard player vs player-battlegrounds players on here?
I played it for about two years.
Not much into pvp, but I do enjoy the game
Any die hard player vs player-battlegrounds players on here? Originally Posted by Inocencio
Kinda a random topic for this forum but yea i could be considered one.
Not on rated Bgs or Arenas, but I love regular BGs. Once upon a time I was a hell of a raider, now Im emphatically casual.
I honestly have to say I have no earthly idea what yall are talking about. I had to google world of warcraft. Hell, I am not even that old.
Lol! Stick....am with ya! When you Google and get an answer, please share with me!
I got burnt out on raiding many years ago and enjoyed game content fer slaughtering Horde in BG. I'm retired but still pay to keep my account active and to say hello to old guildies. I may return! Rawr! For the Alliance!
my rogue was a bg, pvp ganking fool before all the patches nerfed him.
what does this have todo with getting layed?
I played for years with all characters maxed in raid and pvp gear until my account got hacked when I took a break for about 6 months. They could only retrieve 3 toons with some crappy blues, no cash, no guild bank, no mounts, etc. I didn't have the time or energy to redo everything so I called it quits after the Lich King expansion.
I honestly have to say I have no earthly idea what yall are talking about. I had to google world of warcraft. Hell, I am not even that old. Originally Posted by Stick1969
World of Warcraft is a video game. In fact it is the most popular online game in the world. It is played by over 12 million players from all around the wrold.
To awnser your question Bertrichard2000, nothing at all. That's why i said kinda of a random topic, lol.
I got Glad in season 2. I quit in Season 3 to start uni. I picked it up when I had surgery in Season 9, got HoH and Warbringer and quit. Will not be going back.

Sometimes I play games
LOL, love the pics. Thing about WoW is that they changed its so much in the newest expansion. It seems like everything is easier, which isnt necessarily a bad thing. It just seems like the characters are over powered.