Best Crawfish in Lafayette/Houma?

Ok, so tonight, I found the WORST crawfish in Laffy. I was referred to another location, but they were closed. So, tell me where I SHOULD have gone.

Perhaps I can get a crawfish "do-over" in Houma this weekend. I have tried Big Al's and 1921. Neither disappointed. Any other suggestions?
I'm not surprised about the food in Laffy. One of the many reasons why I will never return to Lafayette.
Slightly off topic, one of my favorite haunts in the quarter, the Dungeon, has crawfish on Mondays! Somehow, it just doesn't seem right! LOL!!!
I guess a crawfish boil may be in the future you have not eaten the best until you have eaten mine maybe we have to arrange something
Sounds tempting crawdad. You could have a provider boil. The most popular guy in Laffy!
Another place you might want to try in Houma
Is Boudreau & Thibodeau's
5602 West Main
www.bntcajuncookin.com
No guarantees just a suggestion.
Crawdad is the "man" when it comes to crawfish....lol
In houma i will have to go with barry on that one... boudroaux and thibodaux in houma/gray is good. Also there is a seafood place on the right side when you are riding down main street before you get to the mall that had crawfish that tasted good as well. But in lafayette, I strongly suggest CRAWFISH TIME! they have a few locations, and they serve some of the biggest crawfish Ive ever seen! They also season them pretty good, and the restaurant has a cool atmosphere.
Definitely agree with Crawfish time!!!! They have great flavor and a big size. The owners have their own crawfish farm so they have specialty mudbugs.

Boudreaux & Thib have great crawfish, there's another place on W. Park that has good crawfish...can't remember the name.
I hit another place in Breaux Bridge. WTF is up with these crawfish that are seasoned on the outside? It was like a bad date, they were huge and hard but I couldn't enjoy them cause I couldn't even suck the head.
I hit another place in Breaux Bridge. WTF is up with these crawfish that are seasoned on the outside? It was like a bad date, they were huge and hard but I couldn't enjoy them cause I couldn't even suck the head. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Stick to crawfish time.

SWLA folks have different concepts of seasoning.
Travel just East of Lafayette about 10-15 miles to Henderson, LA. Pat's of Henderson is just a few miles off I10 on the bayou. They serve a wonderful crawfish bisque too.
My house is the best --- I hear that Walk Ons in Lafayette has good crawfish -- havent tried em yet
In Kenner, try the Harbor Seafood on Williams right North of 10.
NOLA metro area is my turf. I know all those places, but for the non-locals, let's suggest:

Harbor for sure Cajunman
Rouses: Seriously..yes a grocery store...they are good
Big Fisherman on Magaine Uptown-Market take-out

Where would you dine-in for crawfish? It's been a while for me.
In Kenner, try the Harbor Seafood on Williams right North of 10. Originally Posted by Cajunman